PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
When my wife's late beloved female was a young kitten/cat, she went outside for about five minutes, and the fellas were all there to meet her. She was a "teenage" mom, three little ones, and she was an excellent mom, very organized and somewhat strict. Through some kind of magic, once the kittens were weaned and old enough, she placed them all in one home! Ginny's kittens will be easy to place, if they look anything like her. She's a beauty.

brian64

Lifer
Jan 31, 2011
Dec 6, 2019
AL/GA
So we've recently moved, and Gingy doesn't like it. she's shit in the floor.. she's shit in tub.. and finally this morning she's shit in my son's bed! I'm out of the cat business.. they have to live outside. Honestly l can't believe it.. she shit on my son!

Cats are awful demonic creatures.. and I was a fool to bring such foul demons into my house. Never again will I live with filthy mongrels.

The love is gone.. all that remains is hatred and despise.

Sometimes you've just got to admit that you're wrong... and boy was I ever.

This filthy thread is off the rails.. Yall can close this one down.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Cats aren't pack animals. They're territorial animals. They relate to place first, and food source, which is us. I think Gingy will get with the program, but having a move and kittens at once is catastrophic to a cat. She'll find the box and quit this shit, literally. Eyes must be opening. That sounds like a pun.

mingc

Lifer
Jun 20, 2019
The Big Rock Candy Mountains
So we've recently moved, and Gingy doesn't like it. she's shit in the floor.. she's shit in tub.. and finally this morning she's shit in my son's bed! I'm out of the cat business.. they have to live outside. Honestly l can't believe it.. she shit on my son!

Cats are awful demonic creatures.. and I was a fool to bring such foul demons into my house. Never again will I live with filthy mongrels.

The worm has turned! I did not see that coming! ?

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
she's getting her scent in the place. It's life or death in her mind. If other animals don't identify the area as hers they can hurt the kittens. I don't know what the remedy for that is but you have the internet find out how to make her comfortable, she's just trying to keep her babies safe.

• Love
Reactions: danimalia

BarrelProof

Lifer
Mar 29, 2020
The Last Frontier

Welcome to the dark side. It’s not so bad. Picking up these two rascals in 13 more days. Guaranteed they’re nowhere near as neurotic as cats. They’ll aim to please, keep the bed warm, NOT shit inside, and occasionally scare up game for me and the kiddos, and maybe that other rascal @alaskanpiper if he stays in line.

Decided to get two of them. Our Miniature Schnauzer died about a year and a half ago and our lab is almost 12. We have a five-year-old son and a nine-year-old daughter. The timing should be perfect for them to grow up with these dogs and have one hell of a childhood hunting over them by day and snuggling up to them by night.

This one is my wife’s:

401CB05C-CEF3-410E-A566-4CB6D5EDBB1E.jpeg

Brace yourself, this next one is the cutest puppy to ever grace the face of this planet. Here’s mine:

5D66EB5A-F69B-48C7-84C8-D9EDBEFF67B5.jpeg

BROBS

Lifer
Nov 13, 2019
IA

She’s probably sick did you take her to the vet? JC man