New Cigars

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Dec 6, 2019
AL/GA
I work better with minimal supervision. Show me the job, and go away. Sometimes, in the middle of hanging out, I'll pick up and go with some sudden mission of my own. No wonder cats like me. I act like they do. I think it is interesting how they come and go around the house, appearing on their own schedule.

My son, 7, says I'm like a smoking cat. Haha

Dec 6, 2019
AL/GA
@Richmond B. Funkenhouser - You must be mellowing with age, my friend. I found this old matchbook cover in the back of my sock drawer; circa mid-1980s. ;) - Sherm Natman

View attachment 67427

I'm opening one called Funkenhouser's Fun House.. That's my retirement plan. Just waiting for the right investors to come calling.

I am mellowing though.. damn this domestication!

Dec 6, 2019
AL/GA
So I came home later than usual tonight. My wife and I have been working on a project and my son has been staying with my mother after school... until we are through at night. Tonight was the latest.. First thing I did was walk in and look for my kitties.. GONE!! ZERO KITTENS IN THE BOX.. Gingy begging for treats, unconcerned.. Took me 30 minutes to find them, she had moved them into my son's room, under his bed. After 2 weeks of everything is fine.

Its funny because she had them in his room too.. she must identify it as the house nursery. I guess she figures that if my baby is in there, her babies should be in there too.

I moved them back.. because she just can't keep them in there. She seems OK now.. maybe she just freaked out because we were gone all day.. At least she didn't take em outside!

My theory is that she's really struggling now that they're on the move.. you can see the crazy in her eyes as she tries to keep them rounded up. Haha

16146633917325923698649822946298.jpg