PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

Dec 6, 2019
AL/GA
I started with one cat and from that cat I now have 12.. some of those are kittens. I need a good many to keep the mice down, but I'm looking for a way out now..

1 cat would absolutley run you off your property if you didn't do something to slow or stop the exponential growth.

Reactions: timt

Grangerous

Lifer
Dec 8, 2020
East Coast USA
We were at a friend's house this past winter when a kitten came up to us. Poor thing trecked through a foot of snow, for an entire acre to get to us. Long story short, our new baby kitten, that was free, cost be 500 dollars 3 days later at the vet. Worms, fleas, and mites ....yay......

She's better now, and we wouldn't get rid of her for anything. I'm the one who didn't want a cat, and of course Mila (KitKat) chooses me as her best friend. ?
This morning while walking my dog I inquired why a woman was parked in the middle of a busy road with her hazard lights flashing. I was told she’d stopped to help a kitten struck by a car. When she got close it ran inside of her wheel well. Needless to say it was an ordeal getting to it. Not a happy kitty. That’s probably the last good deed she’ll do for a while.