PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

mingc

Lifer
Jun 20, 2019
The Big Rock Candy Mountains
The cat lives outside... where cats are meant to live.
When I adopted my cat, I signed an agreement that I would not declaw it and that I would not let it outdoors. Outdoors means diseases and bird predation, among other things. If you think cats "belong" outdoors, you need to give that cat away to someone who knows and wants cats. Again, please. I see nothing in your post indicating why you want to keep the cat anyway. You are not doing yourself or the cat any favors by hanging on to it.

Reactions: rushx9
Dec 6, 2019
AL/GA
When I adopted my cat, I signed an agreement that I would not declaw it and that I would not let it outdoors. Outdoors means diseases and bird predation, among other things. If you think cats "belong" outdoors, you need to give that cat away to someone who knows and wants cats. Again, please. You are not doing yourself or the cat any favors.

WOW. Animals that shit on your children's bed belong outside. If you let animals shit in your child's bed you should be forced to give them away.

Dec 6, 2019
AL/GA
I see lack of clear minded informed rationality here. You are well capable of educating yourself. Google it. Why are you keeping the cat anyway?

Because It's my cat. Because I made a commitment to feed the thing.. and its perfectly legal and common to have outside cats. I see you as the irrational one. What gives you the right? Who made you cat sheriff?

I don't need google to tell me how to have a cat.. people had cats thousands of years before google.

BarrelProof

Lifer
Mar 29, 2020
The Last Frontier
When I adopted my cat, I signed an agreement that I would not declaw it and that I would not let it outdoors. Outdoors means diseases and bird predation, among other things. If you think cats "belong" outdoors, you need to give that cat away to someone who knows and wants cats.

Uh, what?

mingc

Lifer
Jun 20, 2019
The Big Rock Candy Mountains
Because It's my cat. Because I made a commitment to feed the thing.. and its perfectly legal and common to have outside cats. I see you as the irrational one. What gives you the right? Who made you cat sheriff?

I don't need google to tell me how to have a cat.. people had cats thousands of years before google.
I happen to like animals. I also happen to think that people are going to keep them as pets, they should do so responsibly, which means being informed. I'd just as soon keep a dog outdoors as I would a cat.

Dec 6, 2019
AL/GA
I happen to like animals. I also happen to think that people are going to keep them as pets, they should do so responsibly, which means being informed. I'd just as soon keep a dog outdoors as I would a cat.

I like cats too.. did you read about how I have 6 of them. Even that doesn't make me a cat sheriff.