Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

gord

Starting to Get Obsessed
Don't do it to yourself, trust me..................
I get the chocolate note and that full burley flavour but Lordy its gots some rough edges and age doesn't assist in any way.
I'm about two pension cheques away from placing another order, so until then I'll follow your suggestion ;)

I sometimes (ie most of the time lol) like crass and barbaric. For instance, I like the composers Wagner and Bartok . . . . they are both in my top ten favourites! So are Ravel, Debussy and Webern, who are at the opposite ends of the spectrum. I suspect I'm psychotic.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bbailey324

VDL_Piper

Lifer
Jun 4, 2021
Tasmania, Australia
I'm about two pension cheques away from placing another order, so until then I'll follow your suggestion ;)

I sometimes (ie most of the time lol) like crass and barbaric. For instance, I like the composers Wagner and Bartok . . . . they are both in my top ten favourites! So are Ravel, Debussy and Webern, who are at the opposite ends of the spectrum. I suspect I'm psychotic.
There are much better burley blends to spend your dollars on IMO and Haunted Bookshop will leave you with a broken Baton and the woodwind section sounding like its being played by a mules rear end.

• Haha
Reactions: gord