PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

hawky454

Lifer
Feb 11, 2016
Austin, TX
There was this place in Portland within walking distance from my house that had the absolute best sandwiches I’ve ever had, I was hooked. I forget the name of the place but it had a pun in it, if I remember correctly. I still dream of those sandwiches and my mouth waters just at the thought of them. They had the most unique bread they made in house, just amazing food. I’ve considered flying out there just to eat there for a day or two. They weren’t tiny sandwiches either, for $5 to $6 you could get a big ass sammie that was going to fill you up! I’m getting frustrated talking about, getting all worked up!

Besides that place, I love a good fat Rueben Sandwich.

didimauw

Staff member
Jul 28, 2013
Burlington WI
Absolutely no question here. Every single one of my friends and family know what I order every time we go out.

Cheeseburger.

People laugh, and make jokes about how I never try anything new. Yet I'm the one laughing when I enjoy every single meal, when a burger is involved. No disappointment.

Mountain dew
Coffee
Burgers
Camels
And Carter hall.

My diet.

HawkeyeLinus

Lifer
Oct 16, 2020
Iowa
Assuming your leaving burgers out of this, I prefer a ham and a provolone on rye.
Haha, I'm scrolling backwards through this thread - is there a claim a burger isn't a sandwich? Heresy!!!!

The hot dog thing I kind of understood (however, as I indicated my grandma would not have - tell her different at your peril when you see her way up there someday).