PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

judcole

Lifer
Sep 14, 2011
Detroit
Thank you kindly! ? I didn't realize it would become such a long thread I simply wanted to introduce myself and say hello and represent lady pipesmokers ☺️?
Years ago, I was in the old Yahoo Group Pipe Smokers 2. We had several women who were active there. The atmosphere was a lot less "boys' club" than this place often is.
The women are out there smoking pipes, and even contributing online. One of the women in YPSC2 used to post reviews on TR.
Glad to have you!

mau1

Lifer
Jan 5, 2018
Ontario, Canada
Hi Queen,

Welcome from Ottawa. It truly is a great site with a wealth of knowledge and good members. For lipstick issues, have you tried the rubber bits? Possibly better than that is rubber tape. If you do a search on this site you will find various posts about the tape. The bits are probably not long enough; the tape would address that problem. May not be as ascetically pleasing to the eye, but it solves the lipstick problem and protects from bite marks. I'm also a fan of churchwardens.

Cheers,

Mau

130575863_10222457866968202_835667737356879767_o.jpg

Last edited:

Smoke Queen

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 2, 2021
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Years ago, I was in the old Yahoo Group Pipe Smokers 2. We had several women who were active there. The atmosphere was a lot less "boys' club" than this place often is.
The women are out there smoking pipes, and even contributing online. One of the women in YPSC2 used to post reviews on TR.
Glad to have you!
I love pipe smoking and being able to share about it. At first it was hard because some of the cigar smokers would tell me not to. They said pipes are not cool and only for old people. But I never cared what they said and I have continued to smoke my pipes, collecting pipes, sharing about pipes so I can show everyone that pipes are amazing and they're for anyone, any gender, age, profession. This is why I try to continue learning and joining groups and forums like this one. For a long time I felt alone, I basically had to teach myself how to smoke a pipe years ago because I have nobody nearby to smoke pipes with or ask questions. It's groups like these ones that can help a pipe smoker in many ways. I admit, I'm a different type of smoker because I tend to inhale but I love the taste and experience altogether. I'm glad I found this place. I'll be asking lots of questions, hope you don't mind ☺️?

Smoke Queen

Jan 2, 2021
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Hi Queen,

Welcome from Ottawa. It truly is a great site with a wealth of knowledge and good members. For lipstick issues, have you tried the rubber bits? Possibly better than that is rubber tape. If you do a search on this site you will find various posts about the tape. The bits are probably not long enough; the tape would address that problem. May not be as ascetically pleasing to the eye, but it solves the lipstick problem and protects from bite marks. I'm also a fan of churchwardens.

Cheers,

Mau

View attachment 58710
Another Canuck! I'm in Toronto ☺️

JOHN72

Lifer
Sep 12, 2020
Spain - Europe
¡Otro Canuck! Estoy en toronto☺️
Me encanta fumar en pipa y poder compartirlo. Al principio fue difícil porque algunos de los fumadores de puros me decían que no lo hiciera. Dijeron que las pipas no son geniales y solo para personas mayores. Pero nunca me importó lo que dijeron y he seguido fumando en pipa, coleccionando pipas, compartiendo sobre pipas para poder mostrarles a todos que las pipas son increíbles y que son para cualquier persona, cualquier género, edad, profesión. Por eso trato de seguir aprendiendo y uniéndome a grupos y foros como este. Durante mucho tiempo me sentí solo, básicamente tuve que aprender a fumar en pipa hace años porque no tengo a nadie cerca con quien fumar en pipa o hacer preguntas. Son grupos como estos los que pueden ayudar a un fumador de pipa de muchas maneras. Lo admito, soy un tipo diferente de fumador porque tiendo a inhalar, pero me encanta el sabor y la experiencia por completo. YO' Me alegro de haber encontrado este lugar. Haré muchas preguntas, espero que no te importe☺️?
H
Me encanta fumar en pipa y poder compartirlo. Al principio fue difícil porque algunos de los fumadores de puros me decían que no lo hiciera. Dijeron que las pipas no son geniales y solo para personas mayores. Pero nunca me importó lo que dijeron y he seguido fumando en pipa, coleccionando pipas, compartiendo sobre pipas para poder mostrarles a todos que las pipas son increíbles y que son para cualquier persona, cualquier género, edad, profesión. Por eso trato de seguir aprendiendo y uniéndome a grupos y foros como este. Durante mucho tiempo me sentí solo, básicamente tuve que aprender a fumar en pipa hace años porque no tengo a nadie cerca con quien fumar en pipa o hacer preguntas. Son grupos como estos los que pueden ayudar a un fumador de pipa de muchas maneras. Lo admito, soy un tipo diferente de fumador porque tiendo a inhalar, pero me encanta el sabor y la experiencia por completo. YO' Me alegro de haber encontrado este lugar. Haré muchas preguntas, espero que no te
Hello Reina good afternoon.What is your tobacco favorite.................Do you like it strong or soft..........latakia etc..........???

Reactions: Smoke Queen

Smoke Queen

Jan 2, 2021
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
H

Hello Reina good afternoon.What is your tobacco favorite.................Do you like it strong or soft..........latakia etc..........???
I love all kinds and just depends in my moods which ones I'll smoke or which pipes. I heard that it's best to smoke virginias with my corncob so that's what I like with my corncob. Then for other pipes I love Cavendish and yes Latakia, flakes, Burley mild. I actually find that it's so awesome to discover new tobacco and trying them all! In my opinion there's better and more selection of awesome tobacco and blends for pipes versus cigars.

JOHN72

Lifer
Sep 12, 2020
Spain - Europe
I love all kinds and just depends in my moods which ones I'll smoke or which pipes. I heard that it's best to smoke virginias with my corncob so that's what I like with my corncob. Then for other pipes I love Cavendish and yes Latakia, flakes, Burley mild. I actually find that it's so awesome to discover new tobacco and trying them all! In my opinion there's better and more selection of awesome tobacco and blends for pipes versus cigars.
I see that he likes variety..........I started with cigars in the year 96,i love Partagas and H upmann.......But the world of pipe tobacco makes more crazy......I quite agree with your preferences..............

Reactions: Smoke Queen

PipeIT

Lifer
Nov 14, 2020
Hawaii

Have you smoked any VaPer blends?

Status
Not open for further replies.