PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
Nah, just be glad you've got tobacco information online. When I first started, the internet was still years off.
yeah when I started people said there are two types of tobacco Aromatics (normal) and English (not aromatic). And if you smoke both in the same pipe something horrible would happen. And you haven't really smoked a pipe until you have smoked a Peterson. Honestly I think I've learned more about pipes being here then I have anywhere else. Well anywhere aside from smoking a pipe and figuring things out myself.

PipeIT

Lifer
Nov 14, 2020
Hawaii
And I'm a cat lady too! I love cats! ? Thank you! My cats love when I smoke my pipes too! ? my Felix is a big boy but please keep in mind that the camera adds 10 pounds... First picture he is inspecting my corncob pipe too?

Well I’m a fast typer too, that’s why I’m always posting a lot! LOL rotf

31827344-8CCA-4D00-9EBA-4C95173971FA.gif

P.S. I guess since this post is getting so big, we could turn it into;

Cigar Ash Queen - What Am I Smoking Today! LOL ;)

Smoke Queen

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 2, 2021
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
yeah when I started people said there are two types of tobacco Aromatics (normal) and English (not aromatic). And if you smoke both in the same pipe something horrible would happen. And you haven't really smoked a pipe until you have smoked a Peterson. Honestly I think I've learned more about pipes being here then I have anywhere else. Well anywhere aside from smoking a pipe and figuring things out myself.
I agree that's why I'm glad I found this forum! I also had nobody to teach me or smoke with. And yes several Peterson pipes too. But one pipe I don't have is a Dunhill, I hope one day I can...

Smoke Queen

Jan 2, 2021
Toronto, Ontario, Canada

View attachment 58829

Cigar Ash Queen - What Am I Smoking Today! LOL ;)
?????? I love it! Yes we can end this thread and just start a new one tomorrow? ? the amount I'm learning in just a few days here, I'm having to take notes!

View attachment 58829

Cigar Ash Queen - What Am I Smoking Today! LOL

@Cigar Ash Queen by the way, just click on the Picture Frame next to the Smile, and add images from your Library, so they aren’t showing up as attachments. ;)

View attachment 58832
Thank you I'm still learning how to attach photos here also ? I'm having to take notes on all the stuff ? did this work?? Screenshot_20210104_224437_com.google.android.apps.messaging.jpg

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
When I first started, aromatics were latakias and Orientals while today's aromatics were called flavored.

Smoke Queen

Jan 2, 2021
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Whoa fellas. Pipe Sister’s status is gonna change from New Member to Preferred Member in a single Post.
Is that how it works to become a preferred member?! I was wondering how that worked but figured it had to do with being a member for a long time! Sweet! Shall your new pipe sister start a new post tomorrow? I do have plenty of questions.. ??

Status
Not open for further replies.