Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
Welcome to the site from Florida. 3 of my 4 kids are in your age group I think. I am curious what gave you the desire to start smoking a pipe? Out of 4 kids with the youngest being an 18 year old girl being the youngest, I haven't been able to get any of my kids into the art of pipe smoking. I thought I might have gotten my oldest now 30 into it while he was in college but it didn't stick. What kind of blends do you like ,if you are looking for any suggestions I would be happy to give you a list of some of my favorites.

Smoke Queen

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 2, 2021
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Welcome to the site from Florida. 3 of my 4 kids are in your age group I think. I am curious what gave you the desire to start smoking a pipe? Out of 4 kids with the youngest being an 18 year old girl being the youngest, I haven't been able to get any of my kids into the art of pipe smoking. I thought I might have gotten my oldest now 30 into it while he was in college but it didn't stick. What kind of blends do you like ,if you are looking for any suggestions I would be happy to give you a list of some of my favorites.
I'm 45 yrs old! My 17yr old daughter is more in your kids age group I'd say? I am a cigar smoker and I became curious about smoking approximately 7 yes ago. I wanted to save money because cigars can be too expensive and once I tried pipes I fell in love with them ❤️ I now have over 50 pipes and I want to reach at least 500! ?

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
I'm surprised more women don't shoulder in here and stay. Obviously there's a lot of guy-trash-talk, but some women grow up with brothers. And frankly, having a late wife who taught at a women's college, I've overheard some very young women who could embarrass a sailor. We've had some women Forums members over the years, some participating for years, but not long-termer members like some of the guys. Some are suspicious that some of the women were guys impersonating women, which they likely were. I think most of the members welcome women members ... if the guys could only behave. Unlikely.

Smoke Queen

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 2, 2021
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
I'm surprised more women don't shoulder in here and stay. Obviously there's a lot of guy-trash-talk, but some women grow up with brothers. And frankly, having a late wife who taught at a women's college, I've overheard some very young women who could embarrass a sailor. We've had some women Forums members over the years, some participating for years, but not long-termer members like some of the guys. Some are suspicious that some of the women were guys impersonating women, which they likely were. I think most of the members welcome women members ... if the guys could only behave. Unlikely.
I have been smoking pipes for 7 yrs now and I will guarantee I will be a lifer ? I love pipes, I collect them too, I have over 50 pipes now and continuing to grow my collection. I hope to reach out to more women and I also teach women to smoke pipes ☺️❤️?

Status
Not open for further replies.