PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smoke Queen

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 2, 2021
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Nice, I was always under the impression Perique was the Vinegar, hey we all are learning, you never stop! :sher:
I learn something new everyday and I love that. I think it's so nice that I can ask questions and not feel scared or intimidated. It can be overwhelming for anyone, maybe more for a woman but I truly thank you all for all the info.

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
I’m lost... ?

What do you think I am describing? Hmm ?

If the process used to give Perique its flavor does yield a slight vinegar scent, then what are we talking about? Because this is what I’m saying that in Perique, you can smell vinegar. I should of also said; to some extent or another, as the strength of the vinegar aroma varies on blends.
Red Virginias will blow you away with the vinegar where Perique is subtle. Some Reds are worse than sniffing a vinegar bottle.

Reactions: anotherbob

PipeIT

Lifer
Nov 14, 2020
Hawaii
I learn something new everyday and I love that. I think it's so nice that I can ask questions and not feel scared or intimidated. It can be overwhelming for anyone, maybe more for a woman but I truly thank you all for all the info.
Red Virginias will blow you away with the vinegar where Perique is subtle. Some Reds are worse than sniffing a vinegar bottle.

Ok.

I’ve only smoked two red Virginia blends, there was no Vinegar in them. I’ve also never seen or read any reviews, or online shop descriptions about Reds with Vinegar.

Hmm ?

Thanks ?

Reactions: Chasing Embers

Chasing Embers

Nov 12, 2014
Ok.

I’ve only smoked two red Virginia blends, there was no Vinegar in them. I’ve also never seen or read any reviews, or online shop descriptions about Reds with Vinegar.

Hmm ?

Thanks ?
You're really going to make me do it aren't you? Ahhhhhh......PM me you're address.?

PipeIT

Lifer
Nov 14, 2020
Hawaii

Nah don’t worry about all that!

Sure there are a lot of places on the Web, in their own corner, making their own Net Rules, but in open public forums like this, also support for Professional Business, NO, it’s open and neutral and accepting! ;)

You're really going to make me do it aren't you? Ahhhhhh......PM me you're address.

LMAO, nah don’t worry, no need Brother, just tell me what ya got, so I can go read and learn! ?

ALOHA!

Reactions: Chasing Embers

Chasing Embers

Nov 12, 2014
Ahhh my bad then, glad you were here to point this out.

I’ve read some on Christmas Cheer, but as you can see, I certainly overlooked the Vinegar parts. :oops:

Thanks
Just sounds like you might be a big fan of red Virginias.?

Reactions: PipeIT

Smoke Queen

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 2, 2021
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
And I'm a cat lady too! I love cats! ? Thank you! My cats love when I smoke my pipes too! ? my Felix is a big boy but please keep in mind that the camera adds 10 pounds... First picture he is inspecting my corncob pipe too?

Attachments

• IMG_20210102_151120.jpg
    IMG_20210102_151120.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_20191116_222723.jpg
    IMG_20191116_222723.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_20191117_092934.jpg
    IMG_20191117_092934.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 32
Status
Not open for further replies.