PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
Is it the actual urine in your yard that bothers you? Or, is it like being dominated in the act, like when dogs posture for dominance? Or, is it something BIGGER that is more worrisome, like, maybe if he will pee in your yard, how will he act to your wife and kids?

Maybe try peeing in his yard?

Or, next time he pees, go out wearing a labcoat and gloves with a little stainless steel spoon and dig it up and make a big show of putting it into a sample jar, like they use at the urologist. Refuse to answer his questions, just write something on the jar and slip it into a large manila envelope, and quietly go back inside.
or if he lives in the U.s. he could buy his kids a camera and play the game of take a picture of the most interesting thing in the backyard then send the cops the pics and tell them your kid took the pictures while playing in the yard. I mean that's certainly the nuclear option but then they'll probably have to move. No I don't suggest doing that. Just trying to promote creative acts of vengeance.

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
Familiarity breeds contempt. I figure why meet new people, I know too many now.

Watch and see if they piss is the same place and lay some electric fence on the ground and cover with grass clippings.
that might open a legal can of oh shit, depending on where he lives. At least if he consulted a lawyer about it the lawyer would have at least one funny work story.

BROBS

Lifer
Nov 13, 2019
IA
My wife thinks I'm a horrible neighbor because I do not like talking to neighbors. Fortunately I live in a neighborhood that was built for privacy and most of my neighbors want nothing to do with anyone either. I will wave and do a, "Isn't this weather great?" once in a while but from experience, I do not want friends as neighbors and neighbors as friends.
I paid a lot of money and holy-moly taxes to live in the neighborhood I live in. It took me a long time and a lot of work to get here. Pissing in public around here isn't going to cut it. I'd use the police, tell the non-public pissing neighbors about it and make it known that they moved into the wrong neighborhood.
And blast them with a clarinet solo

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
Sorry guys I thought it was understood we are to follow the 11th Commandment in all actions, "Thou shalt not get caught."

When you hear a yowl or smell burning meat go roll it in:)
seems kind of hard in this case. And many of the shittiest people I've known who scoff at laws and rules will use the rules and laws the moment it suits their stupid needs.

BarrelProof

Lifer
Mar 29, 2020
The Last Frontier
Passive aggressive is your play. I watched as my neighbor let his dog shit in my yard. I don’t mind if that happens, just pick it up. He walked off and left it right in my front yard. Two days later, after I saw him get home from work, I walked over, knocked on his door, and delivered the shit back to him in a box wrapped like a gift with an envelope taped to it. Inside the envelope was this note:

F25FC5B0-293E-4F66-A057-A091C30B54EE.jpeg

bullet08

Lifer
Nov 26, 2018
RTP, NC. USA
Passive aggressive is your play. I watched as my neighbor let his dog shit in my yard. I don’t mind if that happens, just pick it up. He walked off and left it right in my front yard. Two days later, after I saw him get home from work, I walked over, knocked on his door, and delivered the shit back to him in a box wrapped like a gift with an envelope taped to it. Inside the envelope was this note:

View attachment 77549
Had same thing happened. Luckily, I was on front porch smoking pipe. I yelled as loud as I could "pick that shit up!" It was a nice day and lot of people were out. They all looked over. Yeah, he picked it up and went away. I hate idiots that think they are sneaky.

rajangan

Part of the Furniture Now
Feb 14, 2018
Edmonton, AB

View attachment 77549
This is beautiful. Pure artistry.

Status
Not open for further replies.