PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
I feel for you. I've had some really piece of shit neighbors. I am not going to get into details but I had one piece of shit that end up calling the cops on me, the cops ended up yelling at them for ten minute after telling me it's technically illegal to tell people what I told them (I told them it confused me how if I poop on the street I get in trouble but their mom can poop them out and that's o.k. and also that they might as well kill themselves because all of their problems stem from them and clearly it's too hard to just look in the mirror and accept that fact). Funny thing the universe seemed to take care of them in a hilarious fashion. Seriously they where terrible people genuine trash.

gervais

Lifer
Sep 4, 2019
Ontario
If I was in your situation, I'd casually keep an eye out for a while. If they continue to disrespect your property, I'd personally bring over a few beers, offer the individual a pint, and have a friendly man to man chat with him, letting him know what he is doing is bugging you. That's just me.

tbradsim1

Lifer
Jan 14, 2012
Southwest Louisiana
Wife wants me to sell the farm, and buy in a subdivision, that’s why I say no. I’m a very good neighbor, but if you walk across the street and piss on my lawn, there won’t be any baked goods, probably hot lead, that’s why no Subdivision for me. Thank you for reinforcing my decision to stay on the farm. I had a neighbor in the average subdivison who’s dog pissed on my newspaper every morning, got a friend of mine to get me 2/full sacks of horseshit, Off the dog at 6 am I stopped, spread 2 sacks of horseshit on his driveway. Never had a pissing problem again.

How would you get back at them? - Imgflip

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
Wife wants me to sell the farm, and buy in a subdivision, that’s why I say no. I’m a very good neighbor, but if you walk across the street and piss on my lawn, there won’t be any baked goods, probably hot lead, that’s why no Subdivision for me. Thank you for reinforcing my decision to stay on the farm. I had a neighbor in the average subdivison who’s dog pissed on my newspaper every morning, got a friend of mine to get me 2/full sacks of horseshit, Off the dog at 6 am I stopped, spread 2 sacks of horseshit on his driveway. Never had a pissing problem again.
I had this neighbor in an apartment that had a marshal stack and less skill then a baboon would that just picked up a guitar that day. Left a dirty sock on their door after talking to them about how annoying they are. The sock worked. Funny fact assholes often have the least ability to deal with anyone giving back what they put out.

hauntedmyst

Lifer
Feb 1, 2010
Chicago
I have a solution but it's time consuming, expensive but hilarious. Run a thin wire mesh underneath your lawn. Let the grass grow over it. Now electrify it and put up some security video cameras. The next time some one pees on your yard, 1 million volts of juice will run right up their junk. Not only will it stop them from ever doing it again, it may cauterize their urethrae shut for good and they will have to pee out of a tube in their side. Here in Chicago we have the L. It's our elevated transportation system and subway combined. Every decade or so, some drunk gets killed peeing on the third rail so I know it works.

Ahi Ka

Lurker
Feb 25, 2020
Aotearoa (New Zealand)
Buy a place away from the next guy.. and live and let live..

Live and let live
Live and let live
Live and let live

Repeat that until you feel the liberty.. Then say it again, until the others around you can feel it too.
Didn’t you just move bro? I can imagine you to be the public urinating sort. Lol. What are the chances....

Status
Not open for further replies.