PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ethan

Can't Leave
Feb 15, 2021
Massachusetts, USA
To OP:
Have you ever taken a ride in a New York City subway? Piss.... the watching of a feral animal take one, or, smelling the stale results....would be the least of ones problems.
No worries there friend. I have been to and lived some very undesirable places in my time. If the occasion calls for it I am capable of great things on the low end of the spectrum. I prefer not to resort to those tactics however.
“You can’t truly call yourself “peaceful” unless you are capable of great violence, if you’re not capable of violence, you are not peaceful, you are harmless”

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
If I can here it in my place across the street with the doors and windows closed....it is my business,lol
yeah. Precisely. It isn't my fault if someone can't keep their shit to them self. At that point you've involved me. Kind of like if you doing something truly horrible and dangerous in our vicinity you've involved anyone who has to be witness.

SoddenJack

Can't Leave
Apr 19, 2020
West Texas
We have a small group of neighborhood kids that like to hang out and play on the street doing normal harmless “boys will be boys” stuff like ride bikes, play kickball and manhunt, and fly their drone. They’re good kids and I think it’s nice to live in a safe neighborhood and see kids playing outside.

The other day they were having an epic Nerf Gun battle and were running onto everyone’s front yard. My wife got all bent out of shape and actually wanted me to tell them to keep out of our front yard. They weren’t doing any harm, and we live in the desert so we don’t even have a lawn to worry about (just rocks). When did I marry Gladys Kravitz?

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Freedom and peace require tolerance and restraint on all sides (not just both sides). Otherwise all hell breaks loose regularly as we continually see. Now if I could figure out how to promote my better angels.

Jan 30, 2020
New Jersey
We have a small group of neighborhood kids that like to hang out and play on the street doing normal harmless “boys will be boys” stuff like ride bikes, play kickball and manhunt, and fly their drone. They’re good kids and I think it’s nice to live in a safe neighborhood and see kids playing outside.

The other day they were having an epic Nerf Gun battle and were running onto everyone’s front yard. My wife got all bent out of shape and actually wanted me to tell them to keep out of our front yard. They weren’t doing any harm, and we live in the desert so we don’t even have a lawn to worry about (just rocks). When did I marry Gladys Kravitz?
As long as you know all the parents well. It's all fun and games until some random kid breaks a leg on a rock on your property and the parents want to sue you for damages because it was your rock.

Reactions: SoddenJack
Status
Not open for further replies.