Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it the actual urine in your yard that bothers you? Or, is it like being dominated in the act, like when dogs posture for dominance? Or, is it something BIGGER that is more worrisome, like, maybe if he will pee in your yard, how will he act to your wife and kids?

Maybe try peeing in his yard?

Or, next time he pees, go out wearing a labcoat and gloves with a little stainless steel spoon and dig it up and make a big show of putting it into a sample jar, like they use at the urologist. Refuse to answer his questions, just write something on the jar and slip it into a large manila envelope, and quietly go back inside.

rajangan

Part of the Furniture Now
Feb 14, 2018
Edmonton, AB
Or, is it like being dominated in the act, like when dogs posture for dominance?
I think that's close to how I feel in that it has a strong evolutionary component, but I believe it leans towards coexistence with boundaries, rather than dominance.

Either way, buddy needs to keep his scabby cloaca on his side of the line.

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
I have never had a neighbor issue. I was always polite when they waved hello but I made it a policy to never go over and start a chat. When I lived in places that had HOA's and old people would start a conversation, I would be polite but I never got close enough to ever begin conversations that would lead them to think I would want to have dinner and drinks. When my kids played with a kid next door, I would be polite and we would talk about the kids, but I never asked them over for drinks and dinner and neither did they. I currently live in a development that is like a country club and I never speak to a neighbor. It is nice and the neighbors know the rules, if I don't start a conversation, then don't you start one. My current place is fairly large with around 1200 or so units. Some are 3-4 bedroom homes, others are 3 bedroom townhomes . Others are 3 bedroom condo's. My unit is a 3 bedroom 3 bathroom townhouse that is around 1900 square feet with a good sized lanai and a 2 car garage that is not attached t I have plenty of room and wish I could still play tennis as I came here because of the tennis club they had.

Jaylotw

Lifer
Mar 13, 2020
NE Ohio
I had some interesting neighbors move in across from me, as well. I used to report on their daily oddities in the What Are You Smoking thread because it was just so strange the things they did. No pissing in my yard, but certainly things that were concerning to us and the other neighbors.

They ended up being awesome, if strange and slightly troubled, neighbors. Once I got to know them, their oddness made more sense.

If I saw someone piss on my lawn, I’d have a word to say. If my neighbor told me that his wife told him that someone from over there came over here and took a leak, I’d probably shrug.

Go say hi, the worst that can happen is that they’re dicks and you don’t like them, or they’re drug dealers.

tbradsim1

Lifer
Jan 14, 2012
Southwest Louisiana
Love you guys, but if a grown man doesn’t know not to expose himself on other peoples propert then you guys are the reason this country is in sad shape, I know criticize me, but how about maybe a son or daughter is looking. You needed to bust him in the chops, kicked him in the nuts, then while he stumbles home swift kicks in the ass. People like that are taking over the country. Hope I’m not banned but up you don’t expose yourself and piss on my lawn.

Apr 2, 2018
Idong,South Korea.
8 Best Bad Neighbors ideas | bad neighbors, neighbors, bones funny
Good idea!

DAR

Can't Leave
Aug 2, 2020
Tiburon, California
My wife thinks I'm a horrible neighbor because I do not like talking to neighbors. Fortunately I live in a neighborhood that was built for privacy and most of my neighbors want nothing to do with anyone either. I will wave and do a, "Isn't this weather great?" once in a while but from experience, I do not want friends as neighbors and neighbors as friends.
I paid a lot of money and holy-moly taxes to live in the neighborhood I live in. It took me a long time and a lot of work to get here. Pissing in public around here isn't going to cut it. I'd use the police, tell the non-public pissing neighbors about it and make it known that they moved into the wrong neighborhood.

trouttimes

Lifer
Nov 26, 2018
Lake Martin, AL
I’ve never lived close to people for very long since I got out of college. When I did, they were far more wary of me than I was of them. I guess I have that kind of face. My toys and attitude doesn’t hurt either. If they come up to my place, they are either buying something, delivering something or asking for my help.

Status
Not open for further replies.