PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

khiddy

Starting to Get Obsessed
I must say that I am incredibly surprised at the number of folks who’ve mentioned throwing tobacco away. I would never do that. Just give it to someone else whose taste buds may appreciate it.

I guess it’s another sign that we’re living in a “throwaway culture,” as the former Argentinian Jorge Bergoglio speaks about regularly.

Reactions: gord

Lumbridge

(Pazuzu93)
Feb 16, 2020
Cascadia, U.S.
I must say that I am incredibly surprised at the number of folks who’ve mentioned throwing tobacco away. I would never do that. Just give it to someone else whose taste buds may appreciate it.

I guess it’s another sign that we’re living in a “throwaway culture,” as the former Argentinian Jorge Bergoglio speaks about regularly.
I would generally agree, but if one doesn't personally know any other pipe smokers, it may not make sense to try to give away the remainder of a bulk oz sample or tin and have to deal with mailing it, especially when the shipping cost will likely exceed the value of the tobacco. If it were something rare and sought after, then I might make the effort to give it to someone who will appreciate it.

LongIslandPiper

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 8, 2022
Briarworks Bacon old fashioned!
I never thought 💭 I would utter anything negative with bacon in it but here we are. No bacon flavor to speak of and only a slight hint that ebbs/flows of the cocktail casing. The blend has a odd tin note and harsh characteristics on the retrohale