PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

anglesey

Can't Leave
Jan 15, 2014
The Isle of Anglesey, or Ynys Mon. A small island off the coast of North Wales. It's pretty. Though I am from God's county of Yorkshire.

ghost

Lifer
May 17, 2012
Canada's Capital here, long known as "The Town That Fun Forgot" but it's getting better...

petes03

Lifer
Jun 23, 2013
The Hills of Tennessee
@trailboss. I'm really proud of Arizona and their stand on the Constitution! There are a few other states like them as well. Here in Tennessee it's not too bad, I have my carry "permit". It's just another way for them to make a buck if you ask me, but if that's what I gotta do to carry a gun then that's what I'll do! In my mind, I shouldn't need a "permit".

daveinlax

Charter Member
May 5, 2009
WISCONSIN
LaCrosse (LAX), in southwestern Wisconsin. The Mississippi river is out my back door. I have a home in Green Valley, just south of Tucson Arizona that I love spending time at. 8O

hobie1dog

Lifer
Jun 5, 2010
Cornelius, NC
If everyone sets off nukes or the SHTF and martial law is enforced, the only place unaffected is the Southern Hemisphere, so we all need to move to South America.

onepyrotec

Lifer
Feb 20, 2013
Nevada
My cousin lives in Gardenerville, I was there last summer. ..a slice of heaven, and on the right side of the state line.
When I first drove into this valley, it was love at first site...I soon put my house for sale and moved here.

houndstooth

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 28, 2013
Pasadena, CA but originally from "New York, New York... the town so nice, they named it twice."

topd

Lifer
Mar 23, 2012
Emerson, Arkansas
I was born a Navy brat before going active duty and never lived anywhere for more than four years, a few

places as short as six months. It was 15 different places in the states, and 9 outside. But I've been in

Emerson, Arkansas for 23 years now.... I love it here!

Status
Not open for further replies.