Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

bryanf

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 16, 2013
About 20 miles south of downtown Los Angeles, in a city that makes you forget you live in the city.

pipetraveler

Might Stick Around
Feb 20, 2014
Previous address, The whole country, wherever I parked my semi for the night. Currant address, Gibrartar MI. 40 miles south of Detroit on the Northeastern tip of Lake Erie and at the start of the Detroit River. We call it the Venice of Mi. The town is made up of four islands and many canals. I've been Ll over this country and in my opinion this is one of the coolest towns I've ever been to. The sailing in the winter is rather difficult though. lol

sfsteves

Lifer
Aug 3, 2013
SF Bay Area
bryanf said he lives:

About 20 miles south of downtown Los Angeles, in

a city that makes you forget you live in the city.
That COULD be San Pedro, a city that is home to a pipe shop that played a pivotal role in my enjoyment of pipe smoking ...

Aug 14, 2012
Woodstock NY, where they didn't have the big music festival, which I couldn't attend because I had to work that weekend 45 years ago. One of the nicest darn towns there is, but don't tell anyone. Too many tourists already.

philip

Lifer
Oct 13, 2011
Puget Sound
Puget Sound, Washington.

It looks nice when it isn't raining.

marina_zps70b899ce.jpg

salmonfisher

Can't Leave
Feb 12, 2014
Moncton, New Brunswick Canada
1.2 hours away from the Famous Miramichi River, some of the best Atlantic Salmon fishing in the whole world.

sean81

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 26, 2013
Right in the middle of Missouri (Columbia to be exact). MIZZOU-RAH!

andy

Might Stick Around
Aug 28, 2013
I am an Australian, seconded to work for a company in Montreal and assigned to Iceland.
I have been living in Reykjavik for two years now.

jsmarriner

Lurker
Feb 24, 2014
Currently in Mazar E Sharif, Afghanistan but my home is New Whiteland, Indiana. Its about 15-20 miles south of Indianapolis and 5 miles south of LarryLegend.

layinpipe

Lifer
Feb 28, 2014
Another Virginia boy here, born in Portsmouth, raised in Chesapeake and now living in Portsmouth again for the past couple years. Lived in Northern VA for 5 years and went to college up there. Also lived in San Diego for 2 years after college before moving back to VA. Mom lives in Vegas and been there since about '96, so i consider that pretty much a second home, lol.
Very familiar with JMU/Harrisonburg area, been there too many times to count when i was in college and a couple times since. that stretch of highway between NOVA and H-burg is BEAUTIFUL and I've driven it many times. I've been to Winchester as well a few times, and have some college friends that hail from there. Went to my gf's sisters wedding a couple years ago up there and stayed for a long weekend. It's a nice quaint little town.

tombraider

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 21, 2013
SmokeRise. A small lake community in Kinnelon, NJ. About 30 miles and 50 years from Manhattan.

salewis

Can't Leave
Jan 27, 2011
Sugar Land, Texas in Fort Bend County about seven miles from Houston, Harris County borderline.

Status
Not open for further replies.