PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

sablebrush52

The Bard Of Barlings
Jun 15, 2013
Southern Oregon
jrs457.wixsite.com
Burbank, California, just a stones' throw from the Warner Bros Studio. It's very convenient for those occasions when I'm working with Bugs, Daffy, or Marvin. Just finished working with Fred, Wilma, Barney,and Betty.

eastwoodaudio

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 23, 2013
Saint Paul, Minnesota here! About a mile away from the mighty Mississippi's East bank.

tuold

Lifer
Oct 15, 2013
Beaverton,Oregon
Beaverton, Oregon. It's a town just west of Portland, pretty much a quiet suburb just far enough from the weirdness of Portland but not far enough away to escape the weird government in Salem.
Beaverton

lurch76

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 2, 2013
For now I am in Lafayette, Ga which is a small town about 30 minutes due south of Chattanooga. We are hoping to relocate this summer because this town is dying and won't be coming back.

hodirty

Lifer
Jan 10, 2013
Jerseyville, Illinois. A small town 20 mi. East from the Great Mississippi River. about 35 to St. Louis

ithelouniverse

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 30, 2013
West Texas
Lubbock Texas...
Originally hail from the motor city, and plan to make my triumphant return in the not too distant future...
Not that I don't like it here, mind you, but I miss flyfishing and family!

hobie1dog

Lifer
Jun 5, 2010
Cornelius, NC
Cornelius, NC....above Charlotte (it sucks bigtime)
Wish I lived in the British Virgin Islands....America really sucks lately and it's going to get a lot worse.

onepyrotec

Lifer
Feb 20, 2013
Nevada
Trailboss,
Virginia's pretty good with gun laws also but I agree AZ is at the top. Concealed carry guy here!
In a little town just down the hill from Lake Tahoe...called Gardnerville...open carry here!

Status
Not open for further replies.