PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

layinpipe

Lifer
Feb 28, 2014
Bruno, nice to have another Virginia member, I'm born and raised in portsmouth/chesapeake area and live in portsmouth. I lived up in Fairfax/Burke for 5 years though and graduated from George Mason. Great falls is beautiful!

conlejm

Lifer
Mar 22, 2014
In a small town just north of Manchester, NH. An hour north of Boston, an hour west of the Atlantic seacoast, and and hour south of the great White Mountains. A wonderful place to live and raise a family.

youngsterpuffer

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 3, 2013
I live in Jeannette, Pennsylvania. What used to be a nice small town full of business and kind people, it is now in debt (the whole city) and is filled with run down row houses and drugs. And the weekly knife fight, with a police department that has so few officers they need to call state police in for a lot of the calls.

May 3, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
Grew up in Cheviot Ohio. It's a small suburb of Cincinnati about fifteen minutes from downtown if the freeway is clear.
I've been living in Las Vegas Nevada since 2002. I'm actually in the City of Las Vegas. Few people realize there's also the City of Henderson and City of North Las Vegas in this valley as well. And very few people actually pronounce Nevada correctly, it's Ne-va-da not Ne-vah-da.

ruger414

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 25, 2014
United States
I'm currently going to college in New Orleans, but I am originally from a tiny town called Sonora in northern California. It's right near Yosemite and at the heart of the Mother Lode (where gold was discovered in California).

ravenwolf

Can't Leave
Mar 18, 2014
Machesney Park, Illinois, just a smidge north of Rockford and a smidge south of the Wisconsin border.

jdmack09

Lurker
Apr 15, 2014
The place I call home for now is in Clarksville, Tenessee

Currently living in Jalalabad, Afghanistan for a deployment

lockjaw

Lurker
Apr 8, 2014
Graham, Kentucky! In the words of Johnny Russell: "There's no place I'd rather be than right here, with our red necks, white socks, and blue ribbon beer."

;)

cobguy

Lifer
Oct 18, 2013
Machesney Park, Illinois, just a smidge north of Rockford and a smidge south of the Wisconsin border.
Hey Ravenwolf ... I grew up around Peoria, IL but spent my last year right there in Loves Park.

I was doing an internship at the Swedish American Hospital in Rockford.

dread

Lifer
Jun 19, 2013
A little town in North Idaho named Moscow, but I'm moving to Boise Idaho this Summer. I'm excited to move to a bigger city again (big by Idaho standards, at least), especially because they have a pipe club, but I will miss the country view from my front yard (and yes, that's a crop duster):
091.jpg

rangerearthpig

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 5, 2014
@ andypandy: I have distant cousins in Oslo and Stavanger. the "family home" is in the outdoor in Halingdahl.

Status
Not open for further replies.