PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Buckeyestime

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 1, 2023
Stuck between WI and IL
Tooth pick night. We started it when my boys were around 5 and 6 years old. Everything has to be eaten with a tooth pick around the kitchen island. It’s a great way to use whatever is leftover or in abundance in the fridge. Veggies, fruit, cheese, pickles, leftover meats, shrimp, etc…. It’s very social and easy to pull together.

JackOrion

Can't Leave
Feb 3, 2023
West Yonkers California
Tooth pick night. We started it when my boys were around 5 and 6 years old. Everything has to be eaten with a tooth pick around the kitchen island. It’s a great way to use whatever is leftover or in abundance in the fridge. Veggies, fruit, cheese, pickles, leftover meats, shrimp, etc…. It’s very social and easy to pull together.
Ahhh yes the ol’ crudités on the counter trick. Definitely an invention of Control, not Chaos.

irishearl

Lifer
Aug 2, 2016
Kansas
Taken a liking to Indian food in the past year. Hadn't really tried it before. No Indian restaurants within a few hundred miles of me of that. So, rely on the freezer selection of my local Walmart. They carry a couple of brands which are quite good. Had curry chicken tonight. Also fond of butter chicken.