PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

beefeater33

Lifer
Apr 14, 2014
Central Ohio
Grocer had a by one rack and get another for $1, so i had to make oven roasted spare ribs (since it's hard to smoke foods during Daddy Daycare).

They should sell a tub of ribs in the store for snacks. This should hold me for the week.

View attachment 192959
I just got that deal at Meijer's last night........... Put them in the freezer though, waiting for a warmish day to fire up the smoker!!

Jul 26, 2021
Metro-Detroit
We made this for my daughter's bridal shower today........... Not really dinner, but it was a hit.
The rolled up salami slices have cream cheese and cornichons inside.
I got to have the leftovers for my dinner tonight!
View attachment 192964
Very nice. I make a charcuterie plate on late week nights (using a paper plate for easy clean up). Salami, cheese cubes, crackers, pickles, fruit (if in the fridge), and mustard make a satisfying meal.

Dec 3, 2021
Pennsylvania & New York
I cooked tonight to give Susan a break. I made pepper steak—I usually use green and red peppers, tomatoes, garlic, Vidalia onion, preserved black beans, oyster sauce, and soy sauce but, she doesn’t like green peppers, so a yellow, orange, and red pepper were used. I prefer to use flank steak for this dish, but, we ended up picking up some cheaper meat at the supermarket earmarked for “Stir Fry.” I totally spaced and forgot to pick up tomatoes. I spaced further, because we have cherry tomatoes on hand (I often use plum tomatoes for this). In all my years of cooking, this may be the first time I’ve made this dish without tomatoes. Oh well. It was still decent, but, as I was eating it, I thought, “Sonething’s missing.”

IMG_20230108_210055.jpg