PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

BenMN

Lifer
Jun 21, 2023
St. Paul, MN
It's pretty damn tasty, probably because I don't go back to work until next Tuesday. The band is quite awesome too. I was thinking the printer slipped when the O was not perfectly round, it's a smoke ring. Clever. It is a tribute cigar for Arsenio Ramos, born in Cuba in 1934 and left around 2000. It's an interesting story.

View attachment 324603
Nice!
Hope you enjoy your time off

BenMN

Lifer
Jun 21, 2023
St. Paul, MN
Oliva Serie G
1000003120.jpg
Couldn't resist trying one of these, recently arrived about a week ago. They are the little 4 X 38s that come 5 to a tin. Draw was perfect, smoke was nice. I bought a 5-tin of these and 2 tins of the little Serie Os in the recent Smokingpipes sale (along with a bunch of other stuff of course).

I noticed that since the last sale they no longer offer % discounts for fivers and boxes...

pantsBoots

Lifer
Jul 21, 2020
Terra Firma
I noticed that since the last sale they no longer offer % discounts for fivers and boxes...

Meh - their prices are.... ambitious.... to say the least. If you're looking for good pricing, there's plenty of competition across the web. Can't say I've ever bought any cigars from SP. I HAVE found some good buys on Tobaccopipes when they were running one of those site wide sales they used to do regularly and people were snoozing on HTF boxes. Got a couple boxes of Fuente 858 Rosado for about $105 each a couple years ago.

CigarsNCigars

Lurker
Jun 19, 2024
cigarsncigars.com
Bishop's Blend 2024

20240717-181200.jpg

CigarsNCigars

Lurker
Jun 19, 2024
cigarsncigars.com
Day 3 without power here in Chester County, PA. I’ve just topped off the motor oil in the 16kw generator that’s keeping the house alive, and I’m giving it the recommended 30 minutes rest. Which gives me plenty of time for a Buffalo Trace Cigarillo.

View attachment 324708

yea that storm that rolled through the other night was crazy, I didn't know anybody lost power. Luckily you have a generator