PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

BenMN

Lifer
Jun 21, 2023
St. Paul, MN
Have you tried the Four Kicks Capa Especial (blue band)? Absolutely love them. Two of my last three boxes were Corona Gordas. I had a box in the humidor and couldn’t pass up a box a couple months ago that was $125.
Nice tip.

Best smoke I've had lately was the Four Kicks "Mule Kick" 2023 LE.

Last I checked they could still be found.

Don't immediately recall how this was different, if at all, from regular lineup

Reactions: AreBee

BenMN

Lifer
Jun 21, 2023
St. Paul, MN
I usually have three flavors of the cans on hand. Love them
I tried a 4-pack of the plain, unflavored, in bottles.

They're a nice "treat" for me. On the rare occasions that I've drank soda lately it leaves me feeling bad afterwards, probably due to the sugar onslaught. Ahh, to be over 40

Reactions: Zero

BenMN

Lifer
Jun 21, 2023
St. Paul, MN
Post-work choice:
1000003144.jpg
Went with the La Madrina Shade Corona (the other is also Dapper, Siempre Rosado Robusto).

After 2 previous fails with tight draws this one smoked magnificently. 5 months in the humi. 1 left...

Good, but not great enough to dissuade me from next planned purchase being Warped La Colmena

Wishing you all a pleasant Friday

• Love
Reactions: Zero and ThomasS

BenMN

Lifer
Jun 21, 2023
St. Paul, MN
I have a box of these too! Haven’t had one yet. I also bought the Capa Especial Limited Edition Lanceros. They are excellent!
Sweet. Let us know how they are for you!

My buddy brought one over back in April on an unseasonably pleasant evening. First outside smoke if I remember correctly. Set/setting was definitely at play, but it was also a damn fine smoke.

Something else I've been tempted by is Smokingpipes has Mil Días XX Marevas from 2020....