PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

BronzeAgePiper

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 28, 2023
Boone>Wilmington
Man you guys are busting out the big guns this week! I’ve been having mixed results with my sticks last several days, maybe it’s the humidity. I super wanna try that Arsenio @Rockyrepose but my BM only had the Toros.

Today I’m having a great smoke with the Rojas Bluebonnets. Actually reminds me of a Pepin Blue with maybe even more of a Boo-Berry note. Gotta love that Corojo, these are great!

IMG_6997.jpeg

BenMN

Lifer
Jun 21, 2023
St. Paul, MN
Meh - their prices are.... ambitious.... to say the least. If you're looking for good pricing, there's plenty of competition across the web. Can't say I've ever bought any cigars from SP. I HAVE found some good buys on Tobaccopipes when they were running one of those site wide sales they used to do regularly and people were snoozing on HTF boxes. Got a couple boxes of Fuente 858 Rosado for about $105 each a couple years ago.
Yeah I liked their standing 20% off boxes of Oliva, and periodic 20% off all cigars sales.
Their packaging is nice, for singles etc. they have branded, thick, humidified bags.
I've been digging Cigarpage lately. Please feel free to PM if there's anything I should know about them