PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipeIT

Lifer
Nov 14, 2020
Hawaii
Ok here I am, the forums slowest cigar smoker! LOL rotf

On day 2 with my AJ Fernandez Enclave Broadleaf Toro. Sitting outside next to our banana trees.

It’s been 24 hours since I lit it, and I remember how it first started smoking/tasting and this is just as amazing. This thing is really flavorful and quite complex.

No bad soggy or ash taste, just really good cigar smoking.

So I don’t know, I’ve always smoked a cigar for days and they always taste amazing.

Maybe you just have to smoke them real slow and easy, just sip and not hit on them hard, and certainly not hotbox them.

I always puff them slow and easy, maybe it’s why I get away with smoking them for days, and still tasting great. Hmm 🤔

Be well everyone! 🤙 ❤️

IMG_2097.jpeg

Last edited:

JoeW

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 1, 2024
Upper Peninsula, Michigan, USA
I spent the day driving my wife to quilting stores; those of you with wives into sewing probably know what a “ shop hop” is. We finished her goal of visiting all of the participating stores in the UP, and I was going to break out an Alma del Campo to celebrate. Well, I’m way too tired to spend that much time, so I settled for my Mil Días Maduro Edmundo.
IMG_5426.jpeg

I’ve wanted to try Mil Días for a while, but haven’t needed to buy yet more cigars. This one came in a Smoke Inn COTM shipment, though, and today was the day to try it.

What a nice cigar! Very smooth, pleasant aroma, and delicious flavor, especially with some Basil Hayden Dark Rye. It’s shaping up to be an hour of smoking pleasure, and I expect to buy more.

Tomorrow I’ll have my second Alma del Campo, though, so we’ll see which I buy first.

Brendan

Lifer
May 16, 2021
Cowra, New South Wales, Australia.
I haven’t had the Marevas but the regular Mil Dias line is great. Crowned Heads seems to be solid with everything the make. All the Four Kicks lines are great, Le Careme is pretty good but Le Patissier is fantastic. I also really like the Headley Grange offerings and the CHC line.
For what it's worth Smoking Pipes has a sale going at the moment on Crowned Heads. Although, I imagine most you guys would be on their mailing list as well and already know that.

No cigar for me at the moment, I'm waiting on a shipment soon though, I've been going through my stash like crazy lately but not posting, only reading. Gonna change that and be more active though

Reactions: Speak Easy