PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

BronzeAgePiper

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 28, 2023
Boone>Wilmington
One of my favs, in a Lancero, it’s a smooth creamy blast of Pad Thai flavored beef jerky with a tall glass of Yoo-hoo. Getting LP #9 vibes but it’s been years since I smoked one. Having a honey latte by the pool. Halfway into the cigar and I still haven’t figured out what music I want to put on, guess that’s when you know your smokin good.
IMG_5689.jpeg
IMG_5693.jpeg

Kilgore Trout

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 5, 2019
Here's another old timer. Liga Undercrown Double Corona from around 2013. 1 hour in and I'm at the half-way point. It's been fantastic so far; smooth, sweet, creamy, milk chocolate, coffee, woody, occasional friut, and baking spice on the retro. I still prefer the corona viva, but this really held up well. This one came from the same box of random singles that contained the dud Papas Fritas. Go figure. Oh, and the smoke output is absurdly thick. Don't smoke this in a closed up room!

Unknown-4.jpeg

BenMN

Lifer
Jun 21, 2023
St. Paul, MN
Davidoff Churchill "The Late Hour" Toro
1000002638.jpg
1000002640.jpg
Even though it's not even late ...

My buddy gave me 2 of these last year to make up for months of mooching. I smoked 1 with just a few months of box time- seriously underwhelmed.

Today's smoke, with about a year of humi time, had some real good moments, but was overall not great.

But what a nice evening out back

JoeW

Can't Leave
Apr 1, 2024
Upper Peninsula, Michigan, USA
Third cigar I ever bought:
IMG_4627.jpeg

I figured that 9 months in the tupperdor was long enough. The aroma was pleasant and the flavor was nice for the first third, but the draw was tighter than a floozy’s skirt, and the Perfecdraw couldn’t save it. After the first third, the flavor varied from bland to bitter. I had a feeling that it wouldn’t be very good, and was regretful because I could have had a better cigar. Next time!

jbfrady

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 27, 2023
South Carolina
Brick House Fumas Maduro Corona. These haven’t turned out to be the cheap gem I’d hoped they’d be, but they’re not terrible. Rather inconsistent in flavor and construction. View attachment 314988
I once bought a box of them and used one of those cheap sponge packets to infuse them with bourbon. I left it in there for about a week, took out the sponge and re-sealed for another week. All of a sudden I felt like the smoke was benching outside its weight class.

BronzeAgePiper

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 28, 2023
Boone>Wilmington
I once bought a box of them and used one of those cheap sponge packets to infuse them with bourbon. I left it in there for about a week, took out the sponge and re-sealed for another week. All of a sudden I felt like the smoke was benching outside its weight class.
Lol haven’t done that since I was around 16 ; me and a buddy would also soak our Cope with SoCo to dip and dry it out to stuff in our cobs. This was probably to blame for my nearly 20 year pipe smoking hiatus.