Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

JoeW

Might Stick Around
Apr 1, 2024
Upper Peninsula, Michigan, USA
I
About to light another little Liga Privada #9 for the ride home. This one is rolled perfect, go figure

I’ve had about a dozen of these, and they’ve all been pretty consistently good. The T52s are good too. So far all of the LP coronets have been very good: tasty, smoky, pleasant little treats when time or (more often) winter weather rule out a larger cigar.

BenMN

Lifer
Jun 21, 2023
St. Paul, MN
@BenMN Im constantly surprised everybodies not smoking Foundations all the time, including me. Those Charter Oaks might be the best bang for your buck out there. My dad almost exclusively smokes Tabernacles now. I rem the first time we tried one, all the oohing and aahing on the porch. I think the Havana seed one might be my fav. And the Habano Charter Oak. The Olmec is pretty great, haven’t tried the Highclere Victorian I have yet, is that the one you tried @Speak Easy . Haven’t tried the Aksum yet either, the Wiseman line might be my least favorite although I had a really good maduro once in the final third I couldn’t put it down, it took awhile to lift off though. And the Corojo one was really unique corojo, like a really buttery spice that I haven’t quite had before.
Hey, thanks!

I'll have to get some as soon as space opens up. I like that they offer smaller formats. Neighborhood of 5 X 42 is quickly becoming a favorite. They always seem to smoke longer than you might think

BenMN

Lifer
Jun 21, 2023
St. Paul, MN
Black Label "Novemdiales" Robusto, in garage with my buddy and hound due to rain
1000002597.jpg
Clear notes of star anise and licorice, as well as bunch of other stuff. I do really like these, but probably will not be seeking more out as boxes are full and Foundation is next brand to try once some space opens up.

But those little Ligas have me interested in their main line ...

I'll have to smoke a bunch of cigars this summer to make room. That's it, yeah
1000002598.jpg

JoeW

Might Stick Around
Apr 1, 2024
Upper Peninsula, Michigan, USA
But those little Ligas have me interested in their main line ...

I'll have to smoke a bunch of cigars this summer to make room. That's it, yeah
I had an Undercrown Shade robusto a ew weeks ago because I like the coronets so much: it seemed smoother but more subdued. Pleasant enough, but I might stick with the coronets. I have another shade and a maduro, so I will definitely try again.

lelik

Lifer
Aug 21, 2019
Hoyo de Monterrey Epicure No. 2
9N3NhyYl.jpg

PipeIT

Lifer
Nov 14, 2020
Hawaii
I bought quite a few cigars at the beginning of the year, been sitting in my tupperdor since January, and today I decided to finally dig in. :)

It’s been like 15-20 years since I’ve had a cigar. 😮

So kicking it off with the least expensive cigar…

Having an AJ Fernandez Last Call Habano.

Be well everyone! 🤙 ❤️

image1.jpeg