PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

HawkeyeLinus

Lifer
Oct 16, 2020
Iowa
Enough digging, tilling, putting down fabric, shoveling rocks, lol --- Sunday afternoon on the deck has begun. I love this compact Luiz Lavos commission. I wanted a little stack pipe and saw a smooth somewhere he had done and he consented to take a chance and try his ring blast on one of these for the first time - turned out great, IMO. This pipe makes me think pirates and Caribbean for some reason, so Sutliff Spiced Rum!
63B9C653-8893-4C8D-9E57-8AEA27B14811.jpeg

HawkeyeLinus

Lifer
Oct 16, 2020
Iowa
Wife and I celebrated our anniversary today (5 years married, 11 together...had to make sure it was on the same day, because who the hell wants to keep track of two different days?), which included lunting in the woods with our horse. Granger in a MM Country Gent, also my first smoke of October. Keeping it simple!

Bird report: California scrub-jay, Steller's jay, House finch, Ring-necked dove, Nuttall's woodpecker, White-crowned sparrow, Oak titmouse, Mountain chickadee, White-brested nuthatch, California thrasher, Dark-eyed junco, California quail, and one Great-horned owl as the sunlight was fading. Dinner time! And maybe another bowl, if I feel like it.

Happy smokes, folks! Hey, that rhymes...
Congratulations!!!

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Close to finishing this bowl of Jim's Va/Bur #2 in a 2020 medium bend sandblasted burnt umber Peterson Irish Harp XL90 billiard with a silver band and a tapered reddish brown with black stripes acrylic stem. Rain prevented walks today, durn it. Lunch follows this smoke.
Peterson_IrishHarp_XL90_bbilliard.jpg

weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011

Peterson: 3 P's Peterson's Perfect Plug in a Clay...​

UearNAX.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am half way through this bowl of Peretti Cuban Mixture in an undated slight bent rusticated brown with a darker fumed top unbranded Micoli billiard with a white accented perpex ferrule, off center square shank and black vulcanite stem in the military mount style. Have enough for another bowl. Lavazza Classico, neat, is my drink. Enjoying my weekly pipe zoom.
Micoli.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.