PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

craig61a

Lifer
Apr 29, 2017
Minnesota USA
Mystery blend - on occasion I blend something together and put it in a jar, write the ingredients on a scrap of paper, then promptly lose the scrap of paper…

This has probably been sitting for a year or two. Seem to remember GH&Co Dark plug being in the mix. Well it’s good whatever it is. Peterson Pub pipe.

2062F5BD-043F-4CF8-BE88-A4048BFCA176.jpeg

WVOldFart

Lifer
Sep 1, 2021
Eastern panhandle, WV
Since we are getting the remnants of Hurricane Ian, I am sitting in our sun room watching it rain. I have my MM Shire Cobbit filled with Match Walnut. Match Walnut has a little bit of everything in it, but it is nicely blended to produce a good smoke. I don't like Latakia in large amounts, but Match Walnut has just enough to spark the taste buds. A good smoke for a rainy day.

Chaukisch

Part of the Furniture Now
Aug 31, 2021
Northern Germany
Do you think the Clay King could smoke a large cigar in one big drag like Popeye and Bluto???
Not had any beer 🍺 since Thursday!
Now that's something I'd like to see! 😁 I'll most likely abstain from alcohol for the rest of this month, it's been getting too much.

OT:
It's nice weather so I took my cob with some Clan and went for a walk, stopped at the graveyard to see if everything's alright at my great grandparents and cousins daughter graves. And to light up of course.

20221002_172043 - Copy.jpg

The cob has proven to be a tough little sucker, I never leave my house without having it in one of my pockets.
Check out those photographers skills too. The pipe is barely visible, the sky and treetops are cut out but at least I managed to get that whole patch of dirt in the picture. :rolleyes:

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
A third of a bowl left of year 2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.