MacMarty89 has been smoking pipes for more than ten years. He’s particularly interested in pipes from Scandinavian artisans and enjoys smoking straight Virginia’s and variations thereof. Occasionally he will venture into other tobacco’s in order to retain some measure of diversity in his cellar. MacMarty89 lives with his wife and daughter near the city of Eindhoven in the Netherlands and works as a strategic-political advisor in government. His other hobby is traditional wet shaving and he’s active as a Master Freemason within the Grand Orient of the Netherlands.
Five Fundamental Principles
- Dry your tobacco more than you think you should;
- Use less tobacco than you think you should;
- Pack your tobacco looser than you think you should;
- Tamp less frequently than you think you should;
- Use less pressure while tamping than you think you should.