weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011

Mac Baren: HH Burley Flake in a Meer...​

sGlQc0Jb.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, three tuna steaks and sugar snap peas dinner with a small scoop of vanilla bean ice cream for dessert. I'm just passing the half way point on this bowl of Erik Stokkebye 4th Generation Evening Flake in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson Ebony POTY 4AB No. 422/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
4AB_Ebony.jpg

Servant King

Lifer
Nov 27, 2020
Frazier Park, CA
www.thechembow.com
Wife and I celebrated our anniversary today (5 years married, 11 together...had to make sure it was on the same day, because who the hell wants to keep track of two different days?), which included lunting in the woods with our horse. Granger in a MM Country Gent, also my first smoke of October. Keeping it simple!

Bird report: California scrub-jay, Steller's jay, House finch, Ring-necked dove, Nuttall's woodpecker, White-crowned sparrow, Oak titmouse, Mountain chickadee, White-brested nuthatch, California thrasher, Dark-eyed junco, California quail, and one Great-horned owl as the sunlight was fading. Dinner time! And maybe another bowl, if I feel like it.

Happy smokes, folks! Hey, that rhymes...

reloader

Lifer
Dec 5, 2021
Southern, NM
Wife and I celebrated our anniversary today (5 years married, 11 together...had to make sure it was on the same day, because who the hell wants to keep track of two different days?), which included lunting in the woods with our horse. Granger in a MM Country Gent, also my first smoke of October. Keeping it simple!

Bird report: California scrub-jay, Steller's jay, House finch, Ring-necked dove, Nuttall's woodpecker, White-crowned sparrow, Oak titmouse, Mountain chickadee, White-brested nuthatch, California thrasher, Dark-eyed junco, California quail, and one Great-horned owl as the sunlight was fading. Dinner time! And maybe another bowl, if I feel like it.

Happy smokes, folks! Hey, that rhymes...
Congrats!

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Now smoking year 2014 Peter Stokkebye Luxury Bullseye Flake in a smooth dark brown quarter bend post-1935 KBB/Kaywoodie New England Briar Pipe Company Flagship 83B Rhodesian with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink. Watching King of the Underworld starring Bogart.
KBB NEPC_83B_Rhodesian.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.