PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
Now that's something I'd like to see! 😁 I'll most likely abstain from alcohol for the rest of this month, it's been getting too much.

OT:
It's nice weather so I took my cob with some Clan and went for a walk, stopped at the graveyard to see if everything's alright at my great grandparents and cousins daughter graves. And to light up of course.

View attachment 172466

The cob has proven to be a tough little sucker, I never leave my house without having it in one of my pockets.
Check out those photographers skills too. The pipe is barely visible, the sky and treetops are cut out but at least I managed to get that whole patch of dirt in the picture. :rolleyes:
@Chaukisch Not had any beer 🍺 since Thursday!
Do you think I'm missing my clays yet???

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com

Peterson: 3 P's Peterson's Perfect Plug in a Clay...​

UearNAX.jpg
@weezell I've got a clay pipe that shape. Thanks @simong!

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Close to finishing this bowl of Ken Byron Ventures Mr. Christian’s Brown Flek in a straight smooth dark brown year 1933 Parker Super Bruyere patent 10 T 81/F lovat with a black vulcanite saddle stem.
1933_Parker 81:F lovat..jpg

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
GLP Barnaby Coast, cubed burley based, with Virginia and Perique, in a MM C&D collaboration cob. Still no word from my cousin and family in Ft. Myers area. Land line and cell phones are out, as is WiFi, I think. I sent them a letter, as a back-up, but I doubt they're writing any letters right now. From the NYT story, it seems Ft. Myers was expecting a landfall further north and got surprised, and the evacuation call came too late. My people were well prepared, but I do fear the river and flooding near them.

PipeIT

Lifer
Nov 14, 2020
Hawaii
Good nights. Let's start with a C&D Byzantium bowl, in a MM General bent. And a glass of bourbon. I was watching with my wife the Amazon Prime series Outer Range. I was in awe of the scenery seen in the movie, it's supposed to be the state of Wyoming. I don't know how, but before I die, I have to visit the United States. Buy me a cowboy hat, drink Old Forester and visit the center of the United States, decide between, Wyoming, Nebraska, Dakota, that central area, Montana, etc, it calls my attention for its incredible landscapes, its typical towns. I think I'm going to have to sell all my sister-in-law's jewelry to be able to finance the trip.

Status
Not open for further replies.