PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fralphog

Lifer
Oct 28, 2021
Idaho
After a wonderful Thanksgiving leftovers lunch, I’m headed outside in the sun for a hearty smoke.
The Altinay Rusticated Dublin Meer packed with 50/50:
HH ODF and 2017 C&D Yorktown
A cup of strong, black coffee on the side.
View attachment 183511
I randomly decided on this 50-50 mix. it just sounded good.
This will be a go to repeat blend.
A wonderful after meal smoke with a cup of coffee.

cwpiperman

Can't Leave
Jun 15, 2018
Hey Folks. Sill living vicariously thru this forum; I mentioned I had a dental implant done on Sept 22nd, and have not done any sort of smoking (pipe or cigar) since then, as it's important to allow time for osseointegration of the post. On Monday, I'll be getting my impression for the crown, and the crown will be placed 2 weeks after that. Torque test all good; osseointegration is successful. :) Planning to resume my pipe after the crown is in place, which will be 3 months after implant. Will begin modestly...no more than 2 bowls/week for a while, but it'll be nice to be back. I've spent the intervening time organizing and deepening my cellar. Most recent order placed today fom SPC:

C&D Oak Alley 2oz
GL Pease Bankside 2oz
Samuel Gawith Squadron Leader 50g x 5
C&D Tuskegee Airman 2oz
Newminster No. 403 Superior Round Slices 1lb
Newminster No. 400 Superior Navy Flake 1lb

Looking forward to special releases lately, as I think I've got enough squirreled away in my cellar (and my humidor) for a good long time. I'll still be buying regularly, I think, to stave off the inevitable ban on internet sales (no B&M near me with any sort of selection). Not going to complain about the excise tax since Jan 1st as long as SPC still works...LOLOLOLOL.

Hope you all had a great TG; we're now in "the holidays", so enjoy!

Weather for Geeks/Pilots

262053Z 22007G22KT 10SM BKN250 13(55.4F)/M05 A2974 RMK AO2

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Now smoking Wilke No. 515 with less rum in a 1998 smooth straight Butz-Choquin Bistro 1501 pot with a black vulcanite saddle stem. I had smoked 515 in this pipe until I got the 4AB, and thought I'd smoke the blend with less rum in this pipe to see which version I prefer.
Butz-Choquin1501_Bistro_Pot.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.