PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
About a third of a bowl left of Mac Baren HH Burley Flake in a straight smooth dark brown 1918 Pre-Republic Peterson’s Dublin 2 apple with a silver band and a tapered black vulcanite p-lip stem. Been going through unsmoked straight pipes to smoke Wilke English blends in for work smokes. Just finished photographing them.
Peterson_PR_Dublin2_apple.jpg

Scottmi

Lifer
Oct 15, 2022
Orcas, WA
The rain has moved in, the temp has ticked up and the wind is down.. back to the screen porch for a 'first bowl' of newly arrived Peretti 432 in one of my father's old billiards I have just cleaned up.. first time trying this blend and first time this pipe has been used in 50 years. Only says 'imported briar' on it. Some 'freehand' carving in a few strips. Basket version of a custombilt? Smoking great! ...with iced decaf
IMG_2577.jpg

dino

Lifer
Jul 9, 2011
Chicago
I had a wonderful visit with my Saturday ZOOM buddies while I smoked my Upshall blasted, ring grained, bent bulldog filled with a variation of my "Dino's Balkan Blend" (Sutliff 515RC, Gandalf & Hogwart's Latakia, D&R Ramback and D&R Yenidje).
A mug of Barrie House Morning Ritual coffee went well with the smoke.

1669511999960.jpeg

LeafErikson

Lifer
Dec 7, 2021
Oregon
51D86AB3-2712-4DE9-8C60-B6F766C77CB7.jpeg
Just cracked a tin of 2020 C&D wintertime reserve ‘Dancer’ and smoked it in the new Ahmet Govem meer. It’s fantastic stuff and it’s a real shame it isn’t regularly available. It’s a straight Virginia (mostly bright) crumble cake with a bit of a honey topping. It has some citrus notes, honey notes, and satisfies on the nicotine front.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, steel head trout and snow peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm a quarter of the way through this bowl of Pfeifen Huber Virginia Golden Flake in a 1938 smooth straight brown patent Dunhill R 115 bowling ball apple with a tapered cumberland stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Watching an episode of McCloud.
Dunhill_1938_bowling-Left.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.