PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty golden delicious apple, and am smoking KBV Embry’s Spice Cookies in a medium bend fumed tan crackled year 2020 Ahmet Govem reverse calabash meerschaum with a military mount silver band and black acrylic stem. Working on a review of this blend. I may call it a night when it's through.
Ahmet Govem reverse calabash meer.jpg

Chaukisch

Part of the Furniture Now
Aug 31, 2021
Northern Germany
Lemon mead soaked Virginia Gold Lemon in clay. Sweet, mild, smooth, good smoke. 👍

20221127_131100 - Copy.jpg

@Chaukisch Feeling a bit less tired today; just vomited when I didn't feel ill. Don't know why but better out than in as a famous green ogre always says...
Still lost my taste for beer and pipeweed...
"Get Psyched" for the Clay King???
Hopefully by the time your special clay pipe blend is finished I'll be feeling better.
How's the "Clay King' coming?
Yeah, let's hope this one doesn't stay too long! Take it easy and get well soon.
The flakes for the Clay King are still drying out, not much going on until wednesday.

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
Lemon mead soaked Virginia Gold Lemon in clay. Sweet, mild, smooth, good smoke. 👍

View attachment 183416

Yeah, let's hope this one doesn't stay too long! Take it easy and get well soon.
The flakes for the Clay King are still drying out, not much going on until wednesday.
@Chaukisch Looking good, glad you like it and smoking it in a clay pipe:)

Birddog66

Lifer
Nov 29, 2020
Newhaven England
I’ve had a great day so far, playing with the new puppy, watching the World Cup and having tobacco delivered to my door - a week late because of strikes but it got here .
I decided to try some new blends, got a few tins of Bankside, Windjammer, Bourbon Bleu and Sutliff Estate Blend and a couple of Cocoa de Padre cigars.
Starting with the Bankside in this bent Tilshead which has no size number but looks like a five.
WeBay is having fun trying to pull a squeaky rubber pig out of the SP delivery box and cracking me up. image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.