PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs, and snow peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm half way through this bowl of year 2013 Capstan Blue in a 2015 Ryan Alden quarter bend burgundy sandblasted Queen of Hearts freehand with a black acrylic saddle stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Ryan_Alden_QueenofHearts.jpg

Winnipeger

Lifer
Sep 9, 2022
Winnipeg
Had some 5-year-old Old Gowrie in my Punto Oro Gold 701 walking the dogs. Beautiful mild day today. 2.5C (that's 36.5 Fahrenheit) and sunny. Some people in Winnipeg are wearing shorts this week. Makes me laugh.

IMG_3038.jpeg
I noticed @PaulTheScandinavian pretty much has this same pipe. Great taste Paul! (Mine's an estate I picked up from Novelli this month. The stamping's a bit worn down but I'm very happy with it.)

I also smoked some Dark Birdseye in my Eltang. The OG was a little boring. Enjoyed my aged HOTW better the other day.
IMG_2922.jpg
[This isn't a current picture of this pipe. I need to take one with snow ☃️in the background.]

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Just passing the half way mark on this bowl of Erik Stokkebye 4th Generation Evening Flake in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson Ebony POTY 4AB No. 422/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink. Watching Northern Pursuit starring Errol Flynn.
4AB_Ebony.jpg

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
C&D Bayou Night, a full strength English blend in the motif of Dunhill/Peterson Nightcap, but perhaps a little heartier, in a big-chamber full-size (Group 5) Iwan Ries house pipe from the 1970's, sourced from Edwards in their Benton series, a smooth finish billiard. This is Algerian oil cured briar which has good grain and looks much younger than it is.

Sometimes I like a full-strength blend in a full-sized pipe. This tops off a supper of sausage, onions and peppers, with a salad of cucumbers, tomatoes, and bib lettuce with a creamy feta cheese dressing and a lager. I stirred the sausage and swept up spilled chips, etc. Listening to Back Porch Music, acoustic blues, country, r&b, etc., streamed on the smart speaker from WUNC radio.

Status
Not open for further replies.