PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 3, 2020
Scottish Borders
Now on to some Pegasus in an old cob. Hopefully the weather holds a little bit longer....
First bowl out of my new Jason Patrick lovat. MAN does this thing smoke like a dream. Nice and open. I'm beyond ecstatic.
Smoking some Former's Birds Eye with a Chicory and Coffe, black.

View attachment 144120View attachment 144121
Dockworker in Denovic morta
Half way through this bowl of Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a very much appreciated 1979 brown, slight bend grain etched flat front Stanwell Rego 969-48 (09) with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Fed Suzy and Molly, and spent the rest of the time making sure all three ferals ate because one of them was bullying Daisy because he wanted her food and not what I gave him, which was the same thing. Stripesy was content with his own plate, but then again, he got more than the others because he eats more than the others.
View attachment 144176
McConnell Red Virginia in a no-name meer rhodesian.View attachment 144201
Cringle flake 21, still one of the best.
Made a Mother’s Day scrambled egg and fried potato breakfast for my wife this morning. Getting ready to have some 2017 Haddo’s Delight in a MM natural apple Diplomat.
View attachment 144206
Late night SG St. James Plug in an Eriksen Pot. Something big making a racket in the woods.

View attachment 144351
Late night SG St. James Plug in an Eriksen Pot. Something big making a racket in the woods.

View attachment 144351
@alaskanpiper that is an amazing view?What mountain range is that ?
Happy smokes
Ettrick puffer

Status
Not open for further replies.