PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

edger

Lifer
Dec 9, 2016
Mayer AZ
My first pipe in over a week. My cold is clearing up and the wildfire smoke has now joined the results of a massive dust storm to try to prevent me from smoking. I must persevere, however, so it's Derringer(what else?) in a straight Falcon with a blasted meer lined apple bowl. Wish me luck.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Smoked a bowl of year 2015 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Followed by a set of walking reps on this warm, sunny, day and smoked a bowl of year 2016 D&R Three Sails in an undated straight brush etched black Molina apple with a nickel band and a black tapered vulcanite stem. Had a lot to take care of early today.
Molina_Apple.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am a quarter of the way through this bowl of C&D Warped St Espresso in a straight dark brownish rocky 1960-70s Peterson meer poker with a factory replacement tapered black AB p-lip stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Peterson_Meer_Poker.jpg

HawkeyeLinus

Lifer
Oct 16, 2020
Iowa
Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am a quarter of the way through this bowl of C&D Warped St Espresso in a straight dark brownish rocky 1960-70s Peterson meer poker with a factory replacement tapered black AB p-lip stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
View attachment 144416
I just had a tasty lunch! Hope spring, the renewal of baseball season and all things artistic are treating you well!

daniel7

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 11, 2018
Balatonalmádi, Hungary
Afternoon tryout of De Luxe Navy Rolls in a MM Cob. Delicate flavors were a bit muddled for me, unlike Carter Hall which really sings for me in the cob.

I have similar experience, I don't know why, but Burley blends always shine in a cob for me. Strange that there's not even one humble Burley mixture among "Missouri Meerschaum tobaccos".

Status
Not open for further replies.