PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 3, 2021
Pennsylvania & New York
Since I smoked a white pipe yesterday (the clay Peterson Shape 8 loaded with some Esoterica Penzance from 2021), I thought today would be a good day to shift to the Dark Side and load some Esoterica Pembroke (2021) in my Oguz Simsek Darth Vader Figural. I meant to break this in and light it up on May 4th, but, I was nowhere near my pipes at the time. Better late than never.

IMG_20220509_104945.jpg

I originally commissioned two of these last Fall with the intention of giving one to my friend, Chris, for his birthday at the end of March this year (he's a big Star Wars fan, but, loves Star Trek even more). I did, and he was going to light it up on May 4th, but, I haven't had a chance to talk to him or see any photographic evidence.

Oguz-Simsek-Darth-Vader-Commission-for-Chris-and-Jeff-01.jpg
(Pic sent to me by Oguz Simsek when he completed the pipes)

autococker07

Might Stick Around
Mar 29, 2022
Fort Walton Beach, FL
cob bk balkan mix.jpg

Lazy'd out this am, and bought coffee at BK. yech.... had a nice bowl of Artisan pirate's cake blend (1/2 artisans, 1/2 pirate cake).... of course the coffee was so bitter that I blew through the lightly packed bowl quickly and had a little Peterson flake in a clay to round out the morning.

I've been watching that crack since around 2010, happened on my last deployment, but is still fine... one day I will have to make a bridle for it, but I guess I'll wait till it leaks/cracks through first.... this is a 17 year old cob that has been smoked hard and put up wet.... she has been around the world multiple times and seen some craziness, but is still going strong......

Fralphog

Lifer
Oct 28, 2021
Idaho
Since I smoked a white pipe yesterday (the clay Peterson Shape 8 loaded with some Esoterica Penzance from 2021), I thought today would be a good day to shift to the Dark Side and load some Esoterica Pembroke (2021) in my Oguz Simsek Darth Vader Figural. I meant to break this in and light it up on May 4th, but, I was nowhere near my pipes at the time. Better late than never.

View attachment 144389

I originally commissioned two of these last Fall with the intention of giving one to my friend, Chris, for his birthday at the end of March this year (he's a big Star Wars fan, but, loves Star Trek even more). I did, and he was going to light it up on May 4th, but, I haven't had a chance to talk to him or see any photographic evidence.

View attachment 144390
(Pic sent to me by Oguz Simsek when he completed the pipes)
1652116315758.jpeg
This would be a great tobacco for the Darth Vader pipe.

Status
Not open for further replies.