PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

tnfan

Lifer
Jan 9, 2012
Franklin, Tennessee
Dunhill Navy Rolls (2017) in a Rad Davis Chubby Author.

IMG0221.jpeg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Just finished smoking D&R Penhooker in a straight smooth brown undated (Colossal) Custom Made Natural Grain Algerian Briar Made In France Canadian with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Time for some snacking. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Colossal_Custom Made Natural Grain Canadian.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Finished work for the day, and am half way through this bowl of year 2016 Sutliff Revelation Match in a straight smooth brown pre-WWII Kingsway (Comoy’s) London Made 61 Canadian with a tapered black vulcanite stem. I expect to end the day with this smoke.
Comoy's_Kingsway_Canadian61.jpg

Since I've been writing about the ferals, I thought I'd tell this story: There used to be stray cat that made the rounds in this neighborhood. We named him "Buster" after a skit in the old Lum and Abner radio show. Grandpappy Spears lost his memory and after a couple of weeks of that, he went to The Jot 'Em Down store, and told Lum and Abner that he figured out that his name was Buster V. Davenport. Abner asked him how he figured that out, and Grandpa said, "I looked at my underwear and saw my initials, BVD."

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.