PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Did a set of walking reps, and am close to finishing this bowl of year 2016 D&R Three Sails in an undated straight brush etched black Molina apple with a nickel band and a tapered black vulcanite stem. Lunch follows this smoke. Watching the Braves-Twins game.
Molina_Apple.jpg

About four a.m., I was able to take a rare photo of Shy Stripesy who has been coming here for three years. She's still afraid me even though she knows I'll feed her. I had to take the photo through the window before I went outside with food.
Shy_Sripesy_Night.jpg

Sobrbiker

Lifer
Jan 7, 2023
Casa Grande, AZ
The one good thing about the fact that I went temporarily insane building a cellar the first few months of pipe smoking is that I’ll have a fairly large supply of a wide variety of 1 year old blends by November! 😂 At least, that is my rationalization! 😂
Mine’s grown wide but not deep, unfortunately. Buying a house has kept the PAD in check (for the most part), unless you ask my wife that doesn’t get why I’ve got a few dozen jars….

Last edited:

dunnyboy

Lifer
Jul 6, 2018
New York
ODF in an S Bang. The one good thing about the fact that I went temporarily insane building a cellar the first few months of pipe smoking is that I’ll have a fairly large supply of a wide variety of 1 year old blends by November! 😂 At least, that is my rationalization! 😂
View attachment 230158
You have an impeccable pipe collection too my friend!

tnfan

Lifer
Jan 9, 2012
Franklin, Tennessee
Wessex Gold Virginia Flake in a Lee Erck Brandy.

F1FBA1BC36FF417D84C9.jpeg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tall stack of cinnamon raisin French toast with a golden delicious apple on the side. I'm not far from finishing this bowl of year 2020 Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink. Just finished cleaning a few pipes.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.