Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

HawkeyeLinus

Lifer
Oct 16, 2020
Iowa
Peterson Deluxe System 9B/Mac Baren Vanilla Cream and a book that is just a tad older than me - used to see the movie pop up quite a bit, have had this on the shelf for probably 30 years and never read it, so now I will - I’d guess the movie is the Hollywood version of about 25% of the book, lol, and I like John O’Hara. And ….. this 60+ year old paperback smells perfect!IMG_2535.jpeg

das3353

Lifer
Sep 7, 2019
WC Simply Orange in a Radice Silk Cut 55

52890774014_0811a4a6c2_o.jpg

Carol

Lifer
Dec 15, 2021
NW NM, USA
Good evening, guys. After dinner. I start with the first third of C&D Mississippi Mud, in a MM Diplomat. And a glass of bourbon. It starts to become difficult or somewhat uncomfortable, smoking this rich tobacco, at these high temperatures, one of my favorites, for my taste. Personal opinion, of course. The latakia blends are fantastic in weather very cold. View attachment 230218 May God bless and protect you always.
I agree John. Love my latakia blends during cold weather. When it gets hot, I also lose my desire for latakia. Interesting how that effects us. Have a great day. BTW, I love all your sea and ships pictures!

warren99

Lifer
Aug 16, 2010
California
I agree John. Love my latakia blends during cold weather. When it gets hot, I also lose my desire for latakia. Interesting how that effects us. Have a great day. BTW, I love all your sea and ships pictures!
I love Latakia, in the blazing heat or chilling cold (although it never gets that cold here in So. Cal). I never lose my desire for it; although I do dedicate a few pipes to VA flake and VA perique for a change of pace.

Status
Not open for further replies.