PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Passing the half way mark on this bowl of first release Watch City Rhythm & Blues in an undated straight smooth brown Crosby Saint Andrews “Merchant Service-like Bing” with a silverish band and a tapered black vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
St.Andrews_Bing #1 copy.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Almost a third of the way through this bowl of Low Country Pipe & Cigar Natural Virginia & Burley in a 2020 straight black sandblasted Merchant Service “Bing” Standard with a nickel band and tapered black vulcanite stem. Fed the ferals, and Sleepy Suzy. Molly is snoozin' with m'lady.
Merchant_Service_Standard2020 copy.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Have just over a third of a bowl left of year 2014 Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a 2015 Basil Meadows Bing Crosby Merchant Service replica with a smooth straight thin shank, aluminum band and black ebonite stem. This is the first Bing that Basil made and it was upon my request.
Bing1 copy.jpg

Nov 20, 2022
Wisconsin
1-Q in a Ranz. Picture of me and my daughter in Venice. Using the aromatic tobacco to try and be a good ambassador for pipe smoking.

With the time difference, did not get too responses from last month, but will tag the following:

@Scottmi - No other pipe smokers spotted, I do stand out with my obvious taste and distinction!
@starrynight - plenty of cigarette smokers. I am grateful about that as they have ash trays and smoking with all outdoor seating. Much better than in the US.
@warren99 - canal is as green, smelly, and polluted as ever. Do not worry, the classic Venezia still exists, the environmentalists have not cleaned it up and ruined any ambience 😂

1685605103042.jpeg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Passing the quarter mark on this bowl of Watch City Original Crumb Cut in a 2019 straight smooth dark brown Merchant Service “Bing” Special with a nickel band and a tapered black vulcanite stem. I'll end the day with this smoke.
Merchant Service_Special2019.jpg

I have one more Merchant Service pipe, but I haven't decided on what to smoke in it.
Merchant_Service_2020-Natural.jpg

newbroom

Lifer
Jul 11, 2014
Florida
Yesterday's lunt involved me helping a neighbor remove an opossum from her engine compartment so she could go to work. These critters are nocturnal, and she goes to work before sunrise. She saw the 'thing' crawl up into her car as she approached it. Today, All I see are feral cats so far.
Smoking my original MM Legend, purchased at Walgreen's 9 yrs ago and burning a home mix of VA's and Burley and perique.
As for the critter, it left after gentle prodding. It was a good sized one too!
I opened the hood and it was right there looking at me sitting on the air cleaner!

Status
Not open for further replies.