PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

tfdickson

Lifer
May 15, 2014
East End of Long Island
2015 Mind Meld VA in my new Tendi billiard.

2190-DAF1-5-C01-4430-BCE6-D868941-F4834.png

HawkeyeLinus

Lifer
Oct 16, 2020
Iowa
Almost half way through this bowl of year 2019 C&D Yorktown in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Terracotta 4AB No.108/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem.
View attachment 230051
Won’t go into the story again, but this pic reminds me of @JimInks intercession and assistance in my same pipe getting to me after an interesting journey!

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, steel head trout and green beans dinner with a sliced peach and a few strawberries for dessert. I've just about finished this bowl of Mac Baren HH Burley Flake in a straight smooth dark brown 1918 Pre-Republic Peterson’s Dublin 2 apple with a silver band and a tapered black vulcanite p-lip stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink. Abner the Eager snuck in the house, and as Sleepy Suzy and Molly Danger were in the bedroom, we let him stay a bit. He's familiar enough with a little box to go right to it and use it. That makes think I'm right that somebody owns him.
Peterson_PR_Dublin2_apple.jpg

Beowoulf

Can't Leave
Oct 16, 2022
So, I am doing a reprise of Peter Stokkebye's Optimum N. 63. The last try was disrupted by me dropping the lit pipe all over me and the keyboard. I was really enjoying that smoke before my reenactment of the firebombing of Dresden. So here we go again. A different pipe this time. Another Blatter & Blatter, stamped MPSC ... the Montreal Pipe Smokers' Club. Another great smoker. Blatter & Blatter really does turn out great pipes. Given that they have been around for over 100 years, they should know their trade! I haven't visited them in ages. The City of Montreal is a NIGHTMARE to negotiate. Hard to find a street that isn't under construction. Detours take you to other detours! 😒

Blatter 2 CFPM.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.