PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty ten slices of cinnamon raisin French toast with two regular size navel oranges on the side. I'm half way through this bowl of Charatan Rolls in a 1980s White Pipe straight lattice apple meerschaum with an acrylic yellow cream colored saddle stem. Working on a review of this blend.
WhitePipe_Apple80s.jpg

telescopes

Pipe Dreamer and Star Gazer
962E5F33-588A-4481-AD6A-688793DCDF4E.jpeg
Yello-Bole with Bakelite stem, a gift from @ashdigger several years back helped to complete my Seven Day All Americana pipe collection. It's loaded with Brown Flake scented and being washed down with Highland Park . This pipe is featured on pipedia. Special thx to Tim for his generosity of this pipe and several others. 🙏

Hunter1

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 23, 2022
MD
Tried my new Meerschaum out with a bowl of Presbyterian mix. The pipe smoked good. Gurgled a little towrds the end. The tobacco was good, nice aroma, tast was a little bland. But I chalk that up to smoking the pipe for the first time. Then 2 hrs later I just finished a bowl of presbyterian in my Savinelli churcwarden to see if it was better. It was it had a little more tast in the briar.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Just passing the quarter mark on this bowl of Ken Byron Ventures Mr. Christian’s Brown Flek 2021 in a straight smooth dark brown year 1933 Parker Super Bruyere patent 10 T 81/F lovat with a black vulcanite saddle stem. I start my weekly pipe zoom at the top of the hour.
1933_Parker 81:F lovat..jpg

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
"I say, @halfdan's been smoking his clay pipe a bit hard":

Status
Not open for further replies.