PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 26, 2021
Metro-Detroit
Loaded some yard cobs with Ulles PBP and Burley Delight 212. Washing cars after lunch.View attachment 203857View attachment 203858
How is the Sutliff canister holding up? I picked one up as a bonus add on, but haven't used it yet.

The intent is to short term store Virgina Slices (507C) in it, since the canister seems large enough to hold the lengthy flakes and 507C is my go to bulk flake.

FurCoat

Lifer
Sep 21, 2020
North Carolina
How is the Sutliff canister holding up? I picked one up as a bonus add on, but haven't used it yet.

The intent is to short term store Virgina Slices (507C) in it, since the canister seems large enough to hold the lengthy flakes and 507C is my go to bulk flake.
I'm pleased with it. I got it for free at SP with a promo purchase. I've had Match RR in it for over two years and it's as moist as the day I got it. 507 would do great in this jar.

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
Thank you @halfdan for the link to this event, the pictures were fantastic, such realism. Also learned some history on the English civil war, very intriguing. Definitely will be reading up on the enactments and the history of your country. The differing elements from this forum is really fun. View attachment 200567 My friends having fun like you.
@Backwoods Briar Video of the Sealed Knot parade through Nantwich:

Status
Not open for further replies.