Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ag®o

Lifer
Nov 14, 2021
Italy
It’s my birthday. So, I treated myself to this new Savinelli. Virginia is blessed with a sunny day in the mid 40’s. My dog and I are taking advantage of our deck. I took a cavalier attitude toward conditioning my new pipe, forgoing conventional wisdom in that regard, by smoking a leisurely bowl of this Plum Pudding in bare, nekkid briar. Enjoy The day.View attachment 125693
Happy Birthday! Enjoy your smokes in the new pipe

reloader

Lifer
Dec 5, 2021
Southern, NM
It’s my birthday. So, I treated myself to this new Savinelli. Virginia is blessed with a sunny day in the mid 40’s. My dog and I are taking advantage of our deck. I took a cavalier attitude toward conditioning my new pipe, forgoing conventional wisdom in that regard, by smoking a leisurely bowl of this Plum Pudding in bare, nekkid briar. Enjoy The day.View attachment 125693
Happy Birthday.

FurCoat

Lifer
Sep 21, 2020
North Carolina
Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday!!

LotusEater

Lifer
Apr 16, 2021
Kansas City Missouri

Carol

Lifer
Dec 15, 2021
NW NM, USA
Stokkebye Nougat in a clay; too windy to smoke it properly. Even with a windproof lighter it still burns hot and fast when it's windy. Need to work on my packing and smoking technique before re-enactments; a lot of people like to see me smoke it as fast as possible because of the huge volumes of smoke though...
It only lasted less than 20min earlier today - and I wasn't speed smoking!

Speed smoking! If I tried that, I'd burn my tongue off! :O

Status
Not open for further replies.