Lifer
Oct 12, 2011

Gawith Hoggarth & Co.: Brown Bogie in a Meer...​

icSn94j.jpg

May 2, 2018
Bucks County, PA
Barbary Coast in my Angry Dog.
View attachment 125702
Hey Cos…you kinda are starting to remind of “Don Da Jewler” from Donnie Brasco (one of the Depp films I actually enjoy) on these drives. Just make sure no dumbski’s are passing off Fugazy. ? Also, your theme music could be fronted by Fugazi (personal favorite from my youth), or quite possibly Frank???☕

May 2, 2018
Bucks County, PA
It’s my birthday. So, I treated myself to this new Savinelli. Virginia is blessed with a sunny day in the mid 40’s. My dog and I are taking advantage of our deck. I took a cavalier attitude toward conditioning my new pipe, forgoing conventional wisdom in that regard, by smoking a leisurely bowl of this Plum Pudding in bare, nekkid briar. Enjoy The day.View attachment 125693
Happy Day to you Sir! ?☕

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
It’s my birthday. So, I treated myself to this new Savinelli. Virginia is blessed with a sunny day in the mid 40’s. My dog and I are taking advantage of our deck. I took a cavalier attitude toward conditioning my new pipe, forgoing conventional wisdom in that regard, by smoking a leisurely bowl of this Plum Pudding in bare, nekkid briar. Enjoy The day.View attachment 125693
@PiedmontPipe A cavalier attitude - I thought Cavaliers smoked clay pipes:)

skydog

Part of the Furniture Now
Jun 27, 2017
2005 Christmas Cheer in my Savinelli Punto Oro sandblasted Dublin army mount. Pulled this jar out of the cellar recently, I smoked probably 3/4 of the tin a few years ago and decided to save the rest. I recently cracked an even older CC tin for my Christmas tradition of enjoying some Christmas Cheer and wanted to do some side-by-side comparisons of the two so I've been smoking through this jar. Very dark looking tobacco after years of aging but the flavor is still quintessential CC and McClelland.

Laurent

Lifer
Dec 25, 2021
Michigan
First off, happy birthday @PiedmontPipe. I was unable to post last night for the final day in January, I was joining the Furniture City Pipe Club. I smoked some PS proper English and some 2 year old C&D haunted bookshop in a Sav 904. I also sold my first pipe rack. Tonight, I’m kicking back and enjoying some bullseye in my Dr Grabow and sipping some Buffalo Trace. image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.