PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JOHN72

Lifer
Sep 12, 2020
Spain - Europe
Gawith Hoggarth & Co Kendal Dark into a clay pipe , walrus mustache almost back to its former glory sorry for the serial killer face i couldn’t resist . View attachment 125580Ready for my forest ranger class
Hello dear friend. Hey, it looks good on you. You remind me of those boxers from the 1920s. I took off my beard and now I can eat a noodle soup or a hamburger relaxed and stress free, and without having to waste 200 paper napkins every day. But it's simply to rest for a good season and refresh my face with delicious shaves and to be able to do a facial cleansing. A big hug dear friend, and have a nice day.

Winterreise

Lifer
Oct 21, 2020
Montréal , Québec
Hello dear friend. Hey, it looks good on you. You remind me of those boxers from the 1920s. I took off my beard and now I can eat a noodle soup or a hamburger relaxed and stress free, and without having to waste 200 paper napkins every day. But it's simply to rest for a good season and refresh my face with delicious shaves and to be able to do a facial cleansing. A big hug dear friend, and have a nice day.
Thank for the kind words John , the 1920 boxer mustache is exactly what im aiming for at this point !
Hope you have a great day and feel better.
970E92CD-0E20-45A1-BDCB-1260D3EF3890.jpeg

reloader

Lifer
Dec 5, 2021
Southern, NM
Making my rounds today, and thinking about how pissed off I am that I couldn’t score a brick of Folklore. I’m just over even considering anymore small batches.

Some of my own burley this morning in my Nuttens paneldog.
View attachment 125604
As soon as I saw the emails I went to a couple sites and Folklore was sold out. Maybe next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.