PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
Stokkebye Nougat in a clay; too windy to smoke it properly. Even with a windproof lighter it still burns hot and fast when it's windy. Need to work on my packing and smoking technique before re-enactments; a lot of people like to see me smoke it as fast as possible because of the huge volumes of smoke though...
It only lasted less than 20min earlier today - and I wasn't speed smoking!

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Not far from finishing this bowl of year 2016 McClelland Christmas Cheer in a 1980s White Pipe straight, smooth octagonal paneled billiard meerschaum with an acrylic yellow cream colored saddle stem. Working on a review of it. This will leave the 1996 CC as th only one I have not reviewed.
WhitePipe_Paneled_Billiard.jpg

My own Space Odyssey Blend in a Hilson Billiard...
Funny Gifs : monty python GIF - VSGIF.com

PiedmontPipe

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 24, 2022
It’s my birthday. So, I treated myself to this new Savinelli. Virginia is blessed with a sunny day in the mid 40’s. My dog and I are taking advantage of our deck. I took a cavalier attitude toward conditioning my new pipe, forgoing conventional wisdom in that regard, by smoking a leisurely bowl of this Plum Pudding in bare, nekkid briar. Enjoy The day.2C289D28-F67E-4837-AAAC-A6323157A619.jpeg

EssJaySea

Can't Leave
May 12, 2021
Sebastopol, CA
Stared at some of my unopened tins -- Purple Cow, Red Va with Perique -- and just figured I am a bit too busy with work to devote the thought to something new, so going with one that has proven a good match with writing: Wessex Campaign Dark Flake, in a small Scott's Dublin. Hoping I'll pop something new later this week (Capstan Blue, perhaps). And somehow we've already put a whole month of 2022 in our rearviews.

Latakia Dave

Lifer
Mar 4, 2021
Shenandoah Vally Virginia
It’s my birthday. So, I treated myself to this new Savinelli. Virginia is blessed with a sunny day in the mid 40’s. My dog and I are taking advantage of our deck. I took a cavalier attitude toward conditioning my new pipe, forgoing conventional wisdom in that regard, by smoking a leisurely bowl of this Plum Pudding in bare, nekkid briar. Enjoy The day.View attachment 125693
Happy Birthday and enjoy the new pipe!

Status
Not open for further replies.